PDA

View Full Version : Broken/Unplayable on PS4pro

Rotan71
23-09-2017, 12:21
Just fired up pcars 2 for the first time. Went straight to career mode. In the hour I've been "playing" I've managed 2 complete laps. The game keeps crashing and is causing the console to lock. It even crashed when paused for 3-4 mins. I've paid full price for something which is unusable. Very very disappointed.

Rodgerzzz
23-09-2017, 12:27
How much stuff have you got on your console? I've had similar issues with other games like GTA, Fallout and even FIFA because the console was rammed with videos, photos, messages, all sorts of stuff... maybe try rebuilding you console database and see if that improves performance.

Rotan71
23-09-2017, 12:49
Thanks for your reply. I have nearly a tb of free space, I have a 2tb drive installed. I haven't encountered any issues with other games, I suspect pcars 2 has been released broken. So frustrating, I've been looking forward to playing for weeks!! I haven't tried the other game modes yet.

Rodgerzzz
23-09-2017, 13:09
Thanks for your reply. I have nearly a tb of free space, I have a 2tb drive installed. I haven't encountered any issues with other games, I suspect pcars 2 has been released broken. So frustrating, I've been looking forward to playing for weeks!! I haven't tried the other game modes yet.

Yeah I completely get your frustration, we went through the same with PC1 release :D I'm also experiencing a lot of lag in menu screens but nothing to the extent your explaining in race. Hopefully somebody else who has experienced your issue and found a fix will be able to help you!

Rotan71
23-09-2017, 13:37
Yeah I completely get your frustration, we went through the same with PC1 release :D I'm also experiencing a lot of lag in menu screens but nothing to the extent your explaining in race. Hopefully somebody else who has experienced your issue and found a fix will be able to help you!

I had pcars 1 from day 1 but didn't suffer anything like this. I'm going to try some other game modes now, hopefully they will be better, otherwise keep an eye up for a flying copy of pcars 2!!

Madwak55
23-09-2017, 15:19
I'm not experiencing any lag on my PS4 pro - yet.

vintageGeo
23-09-2017, 15:33
I have a pro and have zero issues

danowat
23-09-2017, 17:09
You aren't alone.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51848-ce-34878-0-crashes

Sankyo
23-09-2017, 17:15
You aren't alone.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51848-ce-34878-0-crashes
Please refer to and continue in this quoted thread, closing this thread as a double.