PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G920 problem, it's slow

SWEsudden
23-09-2017, 13:05
With the Logitech G920, the car does not react with the steering wheel, even if you drop down to 0 in the settings.
When I call the wheel, I see the value 100 on the left side and 180 on the right side .. this can detect something wrong. what are you getting?

Bealdor
23-09-2017, 13:07
Check out the FAQ (link in my sig) on how to calibrate properly. The value on the right should show 900, not 180.

Kennytomson
23-09-2017, 14:00
FORCE FEEDBACK AND WHEEL SETUP

How do calibrate my wheel correctly?

Turn your wheel completely to one side (100), confirm, now turn it to 90 rotation. The value that's showing should now be 900 (or whatever steering degree your wheel aloows) or very close to it. Confirm again.

Having similar issues with g290 on xbox one with wheel wobbling left/right. Doing clean install now, will try this calibration when done to see if this solves problem.

Thanks for making great game, I'm sure this will get sorted out eventually.

MOV r0,r0
23-09-2017, 14:55
I've watched people get completely confused with calibration. They expect, perhaps quite reasonably, that the wheel should self-centre half way through.

Turn it completely to one side and confirm
Now *manually centre*, then turn to 90 and confirm

It's the not knowing what position the wheel should be in before the 90 calibration that throws them.