PDA

View Full Version : Race reset does not always reset FFB / car damage

Kahvikuppikostaja
23-09-2017, 14:55
I've noticed on several occasions that resetting a race leaves FFB similar to the damaged car before the reset, and it may or may not return to normal after some time racing. Sometimes it also takes a while for the car visuals to reset back to normal (e.g., restarting a race with a shattered windshield that magically corrects itself after a while).

I'm running on Windows 10, Logitech G29 (software version: 8.88.30) and Nvidia Geforce GTX1070 (drivers: 382.53)

Kahvikuppikostaja
24-09-2017, 06:24
Noticed that this also applies to windscreen wiper sound. If you finish, say, time-qualification and then go to the pit / next stage, you will see wipers on also at the pit. In addition, you can hear the windscreen wiper sound at the start of the actual race even if the wipers are off. This can be fixed turning the wipers on and off, but it's annoying from immersion point of view.

BigDad
24-09-2017, 07:52
Same, i had to quit and return to race control and restart race to fix the cracked front screen . Pretty annoying . It may have resolved after a while but i just assumed it should happen upon race restart .

Sparten
24-09-2017, 07:55
Ive also had this issue, also sort of same for engine, but that results in me not beeing able leave pitbox without my engine burns out after 2 sec.