PDA

View Full Version : Race Results Not Being Saved

CHunter
23-09-2017, 15:10
I have just started playing, and have completed the karting season twice with first place finishes in all races, both times i have been told I have failed the season. At the end of each race the driver standings are not displayed. Any thoughts?

CaliforniaDrew
24-09-2017, 00:35
Came here for this reason... I have tried twice now, and both times I have run into the same issue as described here. Is it because one needs to do the full (long?) championship? No driver standings either, and season failure too... Thanks in advance!

Methadone Man
24-09-2017, 00:47
Wow. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it does. I guess I've been blessed with a faulty input device which prevents me from playing this faulty game.

CHunter
24-09-2017, 08:01
It makes no difference if you do the short or long championship. Is there any way to fix this?

CaliforniaDrew
24-09-2017, 16:48
Well I tried again this morning - completely new career and started with the Clio cup. Skipped practice and qualification, came in last, but for some reason the driver standings is now showing up... I don't understand this game!

Sankyo
24-09-2017, 17:08
Well I tried again this morning - completely new career and started with the Clio cup. Skipped practice and qualification, came in last, but for some reason the driver standings is now showing up... I don't understand this game!
It all sounds rather odd. Could you try and see if you can set a time in qualification now? Maybe if you skip only pratice?

Sharky Hughes
24-09-2017, 20:44
Struggling with this issue myself.

Completed the Ginetta Juniors on long career in one sitting. After the last message I receive the notification i had failed to progress. Look at championship standings and its all blank. Info at the bottom of the screen was 0 for wins, podiums and poles.

Started again this time on short career and same again finish the first race and the after race menu shows no details for driver or team. Back at the Career screen no information showing in driver standings yet the next race is 2/2.

Kinda frustrating being unable to play online due to constantly being ejected from races and now unable to proceed in career mode.

R-BANKSY.
24-09-2017, 21:15
[QUOTE=Sharky Hughes;1364059]Struggling with this issue myself.

Completed the Ginetta Juniors on long career in one sitting. After the last message I receive the notification i had failed to progress. Look at championship standings and its all blank. Info at the bottom of the screen was 0 for wins, podiums and poles.

Started again this time on short career and same again finish the first race and the after race menu shows no details for driver or team. Back at the Career screen no information showing in driver standings yet the next race is 2/2.

Kinda frustrating being unable to play online due to constantly being ejected from races and now unable to

CalumJM
24-09-2017, 22:39
Same as Drew and probably a few others in saying I have came here for this issue. Also just posted a thread before seeing this.

I done the Ginetta juniors too (full) with this issue - a bit annoying when you do all sessions at full length! I also tested it with new drivers/new series etc but the issue is still there.

Will re-install tomorrow to see if that changes anything (doubtful)

Mobiius
02-03-2018, 20:36
I'm Spartacus!!

Sorry, I mean I've just started this game on Xbox one X, completed the ginetta juniors full championship. Fastest practice, fastest qualifier, first in every race, then at the end of the last race, no results and a message saying I've failed start again!

I came to PCars2 to get away from Forza bugs only to encounter a far worse one!!
Funny thing is, I still have the emails saying congrats on the wins etc.

It's very frustrating.

Kvally
02-03-2018, 21:02
I'm Spartacus!!

Sorry, I mean I've just started this game on Xbox one X, completed the ginetta juniors full championship. Fastest practice, fastest qualifier, first in every race, then at the end of the last race, no results and a message saying I've failed start again!

I came to PCars2 to get away from Forza bugs only to encounter a far worse one!!
Funny thing is, I still have the emails saying congrats on the wins etc.

It's very frustrating.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51983-KNOWN-Workaround-post-56-149-Career-progress-gone&p=1483214&viewfull=1#post1483214

They are aware. Work around is shown at link.

Mobiius
03-03-2018, 16:22
There's 40odd pages, which one is the work around on?