PDA

View Full Version : Pcars2 ps4 button box & udp

Tiny
23-09-2017, 16:06
Hi
Any one help can not change the assigned buttons to botton box and can not find udp setting
:mad: any happy thanks

Dev Nibor
23-09-2017, 17:55
A quick search on this forum and you would have found out yourself that both these options are currently not available on PS4

Tiny
23-09-2017, 18:14
Thanks new to prom

Tills101
23-09-2017, 21:47
bbjsimracing.com/console-compatible-boxes

Zalex
24-09-2017, 15:38

Maybe in the future but anyone buying these boxes for now on PS4 waste their cash... PC2 dont handle keypad or button boxes anymore, neither they support UDP.

WTF !!! First game was the fist one to allow us to use that on a PS4, a selling point !
Why do they dont incorporate it right away in the second game ?!? No like it's something new to devellop, we had it since years now...

That and the bad control with T300, really frustrating start.

I'm spending most of my game time testing what work or not and trying to calibrate mt wheel so i dont crash in every turns. :(

Why cant we get ProjectCars ONE as a start reference ?!?
Nope, get back to start, wait for old features to come back and wheels to get proper handling again with users testing and posting home made solutions.

Meh... come on guys, make us happy like before. ;)

Zalex

Zalex
24-09-2017, 15:43
A quick search on this forum and you would have found out yourself that both these options are currently not available on PS4

Sorry but quick search lead me here, almost all other infos i find lead to PC version or are not giving the real status on situation.
You just got lucky with your own search man.
Your comment would be so much constructive posting a link that lead to what you found. ;p

Regards

itonz
25-09-2017, 05:42

I ​using one from him, it's not available on pCARS2 now

Dev Nibor
25-09-2017, 06:46
Sorry but quick search lead me here, almost all other infos i find lead to PC version or are not giving the real status on situation.
You just got lucky with your own search man.
Your comment would be so much constructive posting a link that lead to what you found. ;p

Regards

point taken, but there were multiple threads on the first forum page at that time stating the problem :)