PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get TH8a set up with T300

fwyflyer
23-09-2017, 18:07
Would love to get my Thrustmaster shifter working with this game. I am successfully using the T300RS connected via Bodnar to CSP2s, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Project Cars to accept settings for the TH8a. When I edit configuration and move the shifter to the desired gear, nothing happens. When I move it back to neutral, it'll say something like Joy 0 button 1 (which conflicts with shift up or down). Then it proceeds to set it to the conflicting button so two functions share said button.

Can someone please take the time to walk us through how to correctly set up the shifter for manual gearing?

Mahjik
23-09-2017, 18:44
It won't show the "whole" mapping. If you have different controllers, you will have overlapping "button 0". i.e. each controller will likely have their own "button 0" but it won't cause an overlap of controls. The full mapping would be something like "Controller 1 Button 0" and "Controller 2 Button 0".

fwyflyer
24-09-2017, 03:52
It won't show the "whole" mapping. If you have different controllers, you will have overlapping "button 0". i.e. each controller will likely have their own "button 0" but it won't cause an overlap of controls. The full mapping would be something like "Controller 1 Button 0" and "Controller 2 Button 0".

For the record, same problem persists. Game fails to recognize shifter on a completely different controller. Game says something to the effect of multiple controllers were detected. No changes made.

I will reiterate though that upon moving my shifter from the neutral position to 1st, or from neutral to second, etc., exactly nothing happens. Game only responds when I move it back out of gear and into neutral.

Please help.

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 03:55
If you are getting the message about " multiple inputs were detected", then that means PC2 is reading activity from more than one device at the same time. Have you used anything like dxtweak to see if you have a controller that is sending random signals when not in use?