PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed...

STRAKKA R11
23-09-2017, 18:47
So after the shambles of PC1 launch i was hoping the sms guys would have learnt from the mistakes but PC2 is riddled with bugs yet again.

My career mode is coming up as invalid on the event screen and calendar screen.

Impossible to warm cold tyres so car tends to spin in a corner from with out warning.

Set ups yet again are not saving properly. Went through US FC series with them saving set ups but went into the euro series and they all disappeared.

Freezes at random points and frame slow down are also occuring.

I ll end up preserving once again like i did with PC1 cos i know what a game it can be but im annoyed lessons were not learnt from last time.

milliotseb
23-09-2017, 20:21
Impossible to warm cold tyres so car tends to spin in a corner from with out warning.

Hi
Which car/tires/track/season are you refering to?

Ronald0505
23-09-2017, 20:38
So after the shambles of PC1 launch i was hoping the sms guys would have learnt from the mistakes but PC2 is riddled with bugs yet again.

My career mode is coming up as invalid on the event screen and calendar screen.

Set ups yet again are not saving properly. Went through US FC series with them saving set ups but went into the euro series and they all disappeared.

Freezes at random points and frame slow down are also occuring.

I ll end up preserving once again like i did with PC1 cos i know what a game it can be but im annoyed lessons were not learnt from last time.

Exact the same issues i'm having

Lukeymonster
23-09-2017, 22:15
Also having major problems saving setups. Nothing seems to save as I name and label it so it's very hard to figure out if things are setup as I want them. Name it under one track, then it titles it a tune for a completely different track and car.

g8rbob
25-09-2017, 17:02
Agreed with the comments on setup saves, cold tires and in addition . . . so I decided to put down the career mode - completely frustrated with NEXT CAREER RACE - Ginetta GT5 at OULTAN - after successfully completing Ginetta JR Series(s)
WEnt to try out the "Community Events"

Why do the "leader boards" show "GHOSTS" and "SETUPS" and yet they are not downloadable or usable???

MXR SMILER
26-09-2017, 04:15
There seems to be an issue with ghosts - read a few posts and having problems myself..... Regarding set ups there are a couple of threads describing these processes... L8rbob :) Good luck

AstroSmurf
26-09-2017, 12:30
It does save set ups but you have to move up to where it says change name of set up and/or name of vehicle to notice its saved as normally the wrong vehicle name is present if you just click save.