PDA

View Full Version : Trouble joining online lobbies?

Twitch_6
23-09-2017, 18:48
I've been having serious issues joining lobbies. Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if it's the game.

The most frequent issue I have, it happens 3/5 lobbies I join, is that off the lobby is in the middle of a practice or quali session, once I go through the load screen, I end up at a timing screen where it says Waiting in a yellow box at the top, I can see scattered lap time info of other people in the lobby, I can hear engine noises, and the only option I have to click on is Exit Session, bottom middle of the screen.

Is this a glitch, or working as intended?

I've spent about 6 hours in the game, and most of it has been spent in loading screens going in and out of online lobbies. I think I've managed to finish 2 races. Starting to get discouraged :(

michaeldavidoff
02-10-2017, 20:42
I got this same problem, someone can help?

Fax3D
02-10-2017, 20:50
I've been having serious issues joining lobbies. Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if it's the game.

The most frequent issue I have, it happens 3/5 lobbies I join, is that off the lobby is in the middle of a practice or quali session, once I go through the load screen, I end up at a timing screen where it says Waiting in a yellow box at the top, I can see scattered lap time info of other people in the lobby, I can hear engine noises, and the only option I have to click on is Exit Session, bottom middle of the screen.

Is this a glitch, or working as intended?

I've spent about 6 hours in the game, and most of it has been spent in loading screens going in and out of online lobbies. I think I've managed to finish 2 races. Starting to get discouraged :(

Same here, +1 for this!

KillerFox1978
03-10-2017, 10:01
I have had this issue too and it doesn't matter how long i wait in this area it never seams to move on meaning i have to exit the room. i tried to race last night and it took me near one hour just to get in to a room for a race due to this.

schmeedy
03-10-2017, 11:12
+1 for me too. I thought it was my rubbish adsl2 in Australia.

speedy23
03-10-2017, 12:31
Same issue frequently.
The problem is random, and if you try exit and then joining again the same session, sometimes you can get in practice/qualify, if you have luck!

hkraft300
03-10-2017, 13:53
+1 for me too. I thought it was my rubbish adsl2 in Australia.

Nbn isn't much better :rolleyes:

What I've found is in that wait screen, if I wait til the next session I can hit the track. Whether it be practice to quali, or quali to race. Sometimes I don't have the patience to wait.

I think we're often getting thrown in the wait screen with still several minutes left in the session, possibly?

It would be good to have a countdown to green light at a lobby which we do get, and if the race is in progress the lobby needs to say "racing" instead of laps remaining.

Lord_Flexington
03-10-2017, 17:06
Happens to me her in the US. its a crapshoot if im actually going to be able to join a lobby.

Lets go guys fix it.