PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN] Triple Screens - Multiplayer Name identifiers.

Rich_hard1
23-09-2017, 19:51
Using triple screen setup, everything works really well except in multiplayer the player names aren’t above each car, they are swooping constantly around the screens sparodically. I’ve since turned them off, would like a fix.

Mahjik
23-09-2017, 19:53
This is already known and reported (and not triple screen specific).

Rich_hard1
23-09-2017, 19:55
Ok thanks. Looking forward to a fix.

TOCA2FREAK
24-09-2017, 15:43
How can this not be triple screen specific as it only seems to happen when triple screen is ticked in options?

Also trying to configure the HUD with triple screen on is impossible as the mouse does not line up correctly with the HUD you wish to move/edit. :confused:

RalliColonia
24-09-2017, 16:28
For me the same in triple screen setup, with one screen is all right

Wutzmann
25-09-2017, 12:49
How can this not be triple screen specific as it only seems to happen when triple screen is ticked in options?

Also trying to configure the HUD with triple screen on is impossible as the mouse does not line up correctly with the HUD you wish to move/edit. :confused:

Same Problem here!

sherpa25
25-09-2017, 14:00

Dang, i thought it was only in my system. More to that though, i noticed many other box outlines but could never select them with the mouse. So far only could select around 5 (mirror, map, grid places, and 2 more) but there are quite a few more.

Rich_hard1
25-09-2017, 17:49

Not impossible, click directly on each hud Element, it then displays the parameter changes, also requests which screen you want the hud element to appear before you set its final placement.

faisalero
26-09-2017, 00:53
This is already known and reported (and not triple screen specific).

hello mahjik its actually a triple screen specific as if i disable Nvidia surround and use one monitor the tags show up normally

Mahjik
26-09-2017, 01:00
hello mahjik its actually a triple screen specific as if i disable Nvidia surround and use one monitor the tags show up normally

At the time the comment was made, there was no evidence to support that it was a limited scope. Since there, there has been more known about the issue.

KKR kwik-kiwi
11-10-2017, 10:34
I had the same problem and I have sorted it... my triples report as one screen using Nvidia Surround... I had triple screen support ticked in Pcars2 and had the opponent name issue... untick the triple screen support and it shows the opponent name as it should...

TOCA2FREAK
11-10-2017, 10:43
I had the same problem and I have sorted it... my triples report as one screen using Nvidia Surround... I had triple screen support ticked in Pcars2 and had the opponent name issue... untick the triple screen support and it shows the opponent name as it should...

Yes but then triple screen isn't rendered correctly and side screens will be stretched.

Fanapryde
12-10-2017, 20:07
Yes but then triple screen isn't rendered correctly and side screens will be stretched.
Agree here.
BTW: after the update the name tags show correctly during offline races on triples. Just tested it. Name tags are rather big though...
They did not work before the update in offline mode either. Don't know if MP is fixed.