PDA

View Full Version : time trial times are not registering.

ScottyB
23-09-2017, 20:29
Hi all. One of the guys over at nxtgen racing leagues has pointed me in the direction of here. I have set a few times on time trial mode and one was a WR. But no times are showing up or nothing. This was about 12 hours ago and still no time has appeared. Is there a bug with the times ? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Shogun613
23-09-2017, 20:49
I'm wondering about this also. I put down some laps at Daytona oval with the stock car, and they haven't shown up on the leaderboards.

ScottyB
23-09-2017, 20:58
I'm wondering about this also. I put down some laps at Daytona oval with the stock car, and they haven't shown up on the leaderboards.

Hopefully they appear over time but then again they might not. I was well happy when I seen the times but soon as the time didn't appear I could have cried lol

Lipti
23-09-2017, 21:37
I'm experiencing the same, is it necessary to do something like a save of the session? Or maybe the servers are having such a high load that they can't process the timing responses of all the players?

ScottyB
23-09-2017, 21:45
I'm not 100% sure mate but I can't save my replay from time trial either. God knows what's going on

Lipti
23-09-2017, 22:03
It seems to work, but it takes some time: No or old time shown after exiting time trial, but entering time trial minutes after achieving the new time, the new time is shown! Without the need of saving the times in a certain way. Nice! Maybe the servers just have heavy load.

jcrk2013
23-09-2017, 22:06
the only thing i have noticed it works with a ghost in the leaderboards, when registering. thats how i got onto the leaderboards

ScottyB
23-09-2017, 23:10
I will wait till tomorrow and see. I've been back on and got a better time so hopefully that one shows up.