PDA

View Full Version : Questions about serverlist and filter

kofotsjanne
23-09-2017, 20:55
1) Is it possible to show more than 50 servers?
2) Is it possible to somehow filter by tracks?
3) Is it possible to hide lobbies depending on which session they are in? For example hide results where a race is in progress.

Enjoying the game so far
Thanks!

chieflongshin
24-09-2017, 07:28
I never seem to get more than about 25 races available?? Does anyone else ever get that? I was expecting to have a 100 or so to choose from online. Anyone know if there may be something I need to alter? Thanks

Mikke
24-09-2017, 13:02
I would really like point 3 listed. I feel as if I am constantly joining in-progress lobbies, without clear indication that I am (even if 'L' is highlighted on far right column).

Visceral_Syn
24-09-2017, 14:20
Several of the categories are sortable, if you click on the top of the name, track columns they are sorted alphabetically. Strangely, one can not sort by ping... and those bar graphs instead of actual ping values is retarded in this day and age...

kofotsjanne
24-09-2017, 14:59
Several of the categories are sortable, if you click on the top of the name, track columns they are sorted alphabetically. Strangely, one can not sort by ping... and those bar graphs instead of actual ping values is retarded in this day and age...
Yes, but I want to filter to only show one specific track and not have tracks I dont care about to take up space where it could show a track I want instead, specially when the limit is 50. I really hope I am missing some setting here because limit the server list to 50 in 2017 is a joke. Its the same servers that show up when you refresh it too..

I never seem to get more than about 25 races available?? Does anyone else ever get that? I was expecting to have a 100 or so to choose from online. Anyone know if there may be something I need to alter? Thanks
There is more servers out there but they decided to limit so we only see 50 at a time. Well, 25 in your case. :P I still hope theres some setting both you and me have missed but that no WMD member/moderator has came in and told us what to do tells me this is as designed.