PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Italia Edition dont works with PC

Andreas Allmer
23-09-2017, 21:21
Can enybody help me with the setup (configuration) from Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition on Procect cars 2 on PC.
Downlod the game whith steam and can not calibrate the wheel. in game i can only drive on the left side. the pedals i configurate whith the button in menu. bevor also dont work. treiber is the newest.
thanks andreas

Mahjik
23-09-2017, 21:47
The wheel is not supported in PC1 or PC2.

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-compatibility-list.html?lang=en

theblacknight
23-09-2017, 22:24
The wheel is not supported in PC1 or PC2.

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-compatibility-list.html?lang=en

ignore that. the TX Base definately IS supported on PC

Mahjik
23-09-2017, 22:43
ignore that. the TX Base definately IS supported on PC

The TX Base is off the F458 which is NOT the same as the 458 Italia.

Cbrriderr
23-09-2017, 23:46
i have the TX base with 458.
first you have to assign all controls, then go to calibrate and will work. select the T300.

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 03:42
i have the TX base with 458.
first you have to assign all controls, then go to calibrate and will work. select the T300.

They have a different wheel. It's not a TX Base with a 458 wheel. It's a specific Thrustmaster model made for the Xbox 360.

Shadowb
24-09-2017, 04:40
I also have a trustmaster 458 italia, I Can calibrate the wheel ( so far so good)
Bud in race the wheel donít werk ( Steering)
This wheel was perfect werking in project cars 1 so why this is not supporter anymore?
Please fix this bug

Shadowb
24-09-2017, 04:46
Can enybody help me with the setup (configuration) from Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition on Procect cars 2 on PC.
Downlod the game whith steam and can not calibrate the wheel. in game i can only drive on the left side. the pedals i configurate whith the button in menu. bevor also dont work. treiber is the newest.
thanks andreas

Same here

davidtriune
24-09-2017, 05:00
did anyone get it working for t300 gt? i just ordered mine and now i'm worried it wont be compatible

Morgan Henstridge
24-09-2017, 05:40
I also have a trustmaster 458 italia, I Can calibrate the wheel ( so far so good)
Bud in race the wheel don’t werk ( Steering)
This wheel was perfect werking in project cars 1 so why this is not supporter anymore?
Please fix this bug

If you are using a wheel that is not on the Supported list, and get it working, thats great.

But if it doesn't work, that's not a "Bug".

Kingleo
26-09-2017, 16:55
They have a different wheel. It's not a TX Base with a 458 wheel. It's a specific Thrustmaster model made for the Xbox 360.

The OP states its the TX 458 and not the Ferrari 458 Italia.

The campatibility list shows "Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Force Feedback"
and this is a profile you can select ingame.
But I am not able to calibrate either. Only with the the F1 rim can I calibrate. (Normal mode as advanced does not work)

Megadrozd
26-09-2017, 23:25
its so strange why we cant steer on custom selection

lurkusmaximus
27-09-2017, 03:36
thanks andreas

I have the same wheel, and I have been using it with Pcars 1 and Pcars 2. In Pcars 1, I set the wheel to 270 degrees of rotation. On the advice of the Tx300 setups, for PCars 2, I set it for 900 degrees of rotation. I did do the calibration and it worked well, for both the pedals and the wheel. The pedals seem to calibrate a little funky. The first time I calibrate them, they go to 100% very quickly. Save it anyway. Then if you go to recalibrate them again, slowly depress them and you will see the bar graphs slowly advance to 100%. I have successfully assigned the buttons on the wheel for my preference, even though figuring out the numbering on them is more difficult than it should be. But in game, the wheel is smooth, and the pedals acceptable. I do feel that the pedals are the weak link in the 458 Italia though. I tend to mash the brake pretty hard so I do tone down the brake sensitivity to 35, but that's just my preference. Don't know if this is helpful or not. If you can't calibrate the wheel or the pedals, there is little chance of it working properly.

hotshot
17-12-2017, 12:22
Controllers
Logitech - Fix for G29 and G920 lock stops.
Fanatec - improved anti-jolt and high-frequency anti-vibe on the CSWB series.
Thrustmaster - Improvements for the 458 Italia.
why it say Improvements for the 458 Italia when its not on support list ?

RoccoTTS
17-12-2017, 12:33
Controllers
Logitech - Fix for G29 and G920 lock stops.
Fanatec - improved anti-jolt and high-frequency anti-vibe on the CSWB series.
Thrustmaster - Improvements for the 458 Italia.
why it say Improvements for the 458 Italia when its not on support list ?

Because there are 2 different wheels with almost the same name :
- Ferrari 458 Italia is a non ffb wheel for the xbox 360
- TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition is a ffb wheel for the xbox one

The improvements are for the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition.

Felipe86
16-06-2018, 18:26
For anyone still stuck on this, you can set it up with Gamepad > Custom settings. It's not ideal as there's a lot of steering assistance/nuisance, but its something. My advice, save for a Logitech G27 or G29. Hope this helps

lurkusmaximus
05-08-2018, 16:04
My TX Ferrari 458 Italia died with the horrible auto calibration death. Thrustmaster essentially wanted the price of a new wheel for repair, so I no longer have this wheel. A shame really, as I found it very capable.