PDA

View Full Version : Intro video jerking / stutter

Lipti
23-09-2017, 21:32
Hello,

anyone one else noted that the intro video jerking / stutter? I'm using a PS4 Pro with 1080p, would be nice if anyone else could confirm the problem... The game is running fine.

breyzipp
24-09-2017, 00:29
Hello,

anyone one else noted that the intro video jerking / stutter? I'm using a PS4 Pro with 1080p, would be nice if anyone else could confirm the problem... The game is running fine.

Yep same here, albeit just a little bit. Also on PS4 Pro (and on my XBox One as well)

danowat
24-09-2017, 06:14
Yes, I get this also with a pro, plus some menu lag when the game first starts.

I am also getting tons to crashes.

Dr guildo
24-09-2017, 08:35
Yep same here, albeit just a little bit. Also on PS4 Pro (and on my XBox One as well)

Same here too, plus the fact that the intro is clearly white washed, I don't know why...

I'm on Pro.

Lipti
24-09-2017, 08:43
Same here too, plus the fact that the intro is clearly washed out, I don't know why...
With HDR? If so, try to turn it off... I don't have HDR and the videos are not washed out.

I'm on Pro.
Me too, but I didn't have a singe game crash so far.

danowat
24-09-2017, 09:27
There is clearly some issue with the game on pro, would be nice to get some idea if the dev team are looking into it, once the working week starts of course.

breyzipp
24-09-2017, 09:30
No crash yet whatsoever on my PS4 Pro so not sure what's going on there.

Lipti
24-09-2017, 09:31
There is clearly some issue with the game on pro, would be nice to get some idea if the dev team are looking into it, once the working week starts of course.

This thread is about the video stutter issue, not about the crashes or washed out videos (there a separate thread for that); do you mean, the video stutter only appears on the Pro?

danowat
24-09-2017, 09:48
Possibly yes, I've not heard anything about the stutter, or menu lag, on the vanilla Ps4.
As for it not being about the crashes, it's possible that it's all related.

Lipti
24-09-2017, 10:17
Possibly yes, I've not heard anything about the stutter, or menu lag, on the vanilla Ps4.
As for it not being about the crashes, it's possible that it's all related.

I'm only experiencing the stutter on my PS4 Pro. Didn't notice a menu lag (what do you mean exactly?) and not a single crash. Maybe only the menu lag and the crashes are related, and the video stutter is a different issue...

Djuvinile
24-09-2017, 20:59
im on normal ps4 and my intro stutters as well

Aizcold
24-09-2017, 21:05
Also normal PS4. My intro often starts with a grey screen for a few seconds, then the first frame of the intro frozen for a few seconds, and stuttery video after that. It's not great :D

Skid_Mark
25-09-2017, 09:08
The same problem here. The beginning is frozen for a second but then it runs but not very smoothly. The strange thing is that this problem occured after 2 days. My menu lags started after 2 days of playing, too. I will try to backup my savegame files, ghostfiles and setupfiles and delete them from the internal storage. Perhaps then the lags vanish. But it's not a solution.
I'm on PS4 Slim. Digital Deluxe Version from German PS Store.
Skid_Mark

sVig
25-09-2017, 10:08
Intro is freezing for me as well along with the menus.

PS4 Pro here.

Pink_650S
25-09-2017, 10:19
Stutter in every menu, yes.
Crashes, no.

I'm on standard PS4.

Icecream-Inc
27-09-2017, 06:36
Also normal PS4. My intro often starts with a grey screen for a few seconds, then the first frame of the intro frozen for a few seconds, and stuttery video after that. It's not great :D

mine has started doing the same now..

danowat
27-09-2017, 08:20
The only way to cure it, is to delete all your stored files, I deleted mine to fix my car handling, and lo and behold, no more intro or menu stutters / lag.