PDA

View Full Version : Steering Wheel controls bug

PlsGoobyS
23-09-2017, 21:49
Hello !

I have a problem that is very strange, everytime I launch project cars 2 it always can't recognise my G29, so I have to reset the settings to make it work again.
It's very strange since you need to rebind ALL the controls everytime you launch the game.

Thanks !

Mahjik
23-09-2017, 21:50
Do other changes stay? i.e. if you change other options like graphics or gameplay settings?

PlsGoobyS
23-09-2017, 22:00
Do other changes stay? i.e. if you change other options like graphics or gameplay settings?

Nope, it's just the controller that doesn't get recognized.
For example, I start the the game the wheel work (I can get through the menu) but when I start a game, the wheel don't work (gas, button, direction) So I have to reset the wheel in the settings and suddenly it start to have FFB. When the G29 get reset, all the button are pre-configurated to work instantly but I have to re go through all the button configuration to get it working. It's very very strange.

RomKnight
23-09-2017, 22:01
I imagine that if you delete your /mydocs/pc2 folder it get's created, right? (just to make sure pC2 is writing where it should)

PlsGoobyS
23-09-2017, 22:04
I imagine that if you delete your /mydocs/pc2 folder it get's created, right? (just to make sure pC2 is writing where it should)

Yes ! I already tried that since it was doing the same in PCars 1 sometimes :/

Siberian Tiger
23-09-2017, 22:06
Do you have some other Input Devices connected? I am especially asking for Gamepads.
They could produce such a behavior...

PlsGoobyS
23-09-2017, 22:09
No, just my keyboard, mouse :(