PDA

View Full Version : Options resetting when the game is switched off

Benkid
23-09-2017, 21:59
Hi guys,

Firstly just wanted to say I am loving the game. It is exactly what I was after. A bridge between Assetto Corsa and Forza "Motorsport". Decent physics and FFB with an impressive track and car list. Very well done.

I am however experiencing an issue where I spent a good couple of hours dialling in my FFB settings and changing all my options. Gameplay, controls, visual FX, Audio etc but every time I switch the console off and come back to it they have mostly reset.

My FFB settings and the driver arms and steering wheel always reset to default as do my custom mapped buttons to handbrake etc. Am I doing something wrong or is anybody else having this issue?

Benkid
24-09-2017, 15:25
It can't just be me experiencing this surely?

Lewy
24-09-2017, 15:51
It can't just be me experiencing this surely?

+1 on that!! Same thing as just happened to me. Switched Xbox back on and everything had reset to default. Literally everything I set to my liking had reset.

Fractured Life
25-09-2017, 16:26
You guys talking about Always-On and just leaving the game running, power down xbox, go away and do something, then come back and resume?

Make your changes, make sure they save, quit the game, then power down. I used to hard reset xbox anytime I started pCars or else bad things would happen lol

XFR Spike
28-09-2017, 11:10
Another thing that may help is a "local only" delete of your save file on Xbox.

If we've had issues of losing settings we clear the local save file, do a complete power shutdown of console.
Power back on, let the game re-sync from the fluffy cloud & we re-enter our settings, ensuring save.
Were usually good to go then :eagerness:

Good advice above too. Shutdown a day keeps the gremlins away (not really, but at least it makes you feel like your trying) :indecisiveness: