PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Fanatec CSW v.2.5 deadzone

nbyriel
23-09-2017, 22:20
Hey guys..

First of all, overall impressions of the game so far is really positive atleast i think so :) ffb feels great in general for me after some tweaking and so on..

Now, i do have a slight issue though:

If i set steering Deadzone to anything below 2, my wheel (Fanatec ClubSport Wheel v. 2.5 with an Xboxhub on it, but running in PC mode) my wheel just goes nuts as soon as the car gets out of pit-lane... This is fixed by staying at 2 or above in Deadzone, however, this obviously creates a deadzone for me, which is fairly annoying... Has anyone experienced this, or maybe have any possible solutions ? :) i am at the moment running with Jack Spade's standard mid comp FFB-config, i have however had this problem regardless if im using custom ffb settings or raw and so on...

RomKnight
23-09-2017, 22:49
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51955-FFB-settings-for-Fanatec-Wheels&highlight=fanatec+wheel

nbyriel
23-09-2017, 22:54
hmm interresting, ill try this out, i belive my default drift mode setting is at -2 on the csw v2.5 so that might be the problem.. ill try it out tomorrow :) thanks RomKnight! :)

RomKnight
23-09-2017, 23:15
We're here to help so everyone can get the best experience possible. And what an experience it is :)

nbyriel
24-09-2017, 14:28
i have now tested the posted settings, and unfortunatly this doesn't work :( if i set steering deadzone in the game to 0, my wheel oscilates left and right about 90 degrees as soon as its centered no matter if the car holds still or not..

any further help regarding this issue would be nice.

nbyriel
24-09-2017, 16:12
Fixed! i re-did the wheel calibration in-game and this resolved my issue :)