PDA

View Full Version : Where to find photo mode pictures on disk?

Amerikajin
23-09-2017, 23:00
I'm on PC using Steam, and I'm wondering where they might be. All googling on the subject has failed!

Roger Prynne
23-09-2017, 23:04
My Documents/Project CARS 2

breyzipp
24-09-2017, 12:18
On PS4 it's in Library > Capture Gallery. Can be transferred to USB from hitting the options button on the controller.

Amerikajin
25-09-2017, 20:41
My Documents/Project CARS 2

I see that directory, but I don't see any images in it or any of the subfolders...

Amerikajin
25-09-2017, 20:42
Plus my usual method of hitting printscreen and then pasting into MS Paint doesn't work, though I think that's because I'm playing in VR.

Roger Prynne
25-09-2017, 20:47
I see that directory, but I don't see any images in it or any of the subfolders...

Have you actually saved anything yet?

Amerikajin
25-09-2017, 20:50
Yes one screenshot.

Amerikajin
25-09-2017, 20:55
OK, perhaps I misspoke. I had saved a photo mode image into my driver profile, which I thought should appear on disk (I mean, it has to be somewhere, right?). When I was looking at that image, I pushed F12 and it now shows up in My Documents/Project Cars 2/Screenshots! The version in screenshots has the "Back" button in the picture, though, which I don't see in any of the cool screenies others are posting, so there must be another way to get at that image?

Killso2
25-09-2017, 22:37
OK, perhaps I misspoke. I had saved a photo mode image into my driver profile, which I thought should appear on disk (I mean, it has to be somewhere, right?). When I was looking at that image, I pushed F12 and it now shows up in My Documents/Project Cars 2/Screenshots! The version in screenshots has the "Back" button in the picture, though, which I don't see in any of the cool screenies others are posting, so there must be another way to get at that image?

Yes, as Roger said, the picture is saved in "my documents\Project CARS 2\screenshots"