PDA

View Full Version : Cursor not showing on PC

daohaus
24-09-2017, 00:24
I'm running I5 6600k with GTX 1080 with NVIDIA surround running

I cannot see the mouse cursor when I'm in the game to go make adjustments for example the HUD display location. I have to move my mouse around to a particular HUD to highlight then I can left click it and move the HUD to the desired location. I had this experience with SQUAD when I reset the game cache and it boiled down to my graphics setting that caused the mouse cursor to not show up. Do I have to play around w/ the graphics setting to get this resolved. It's really annoying.

NineLine
29-09-2017, 19:16
i have the same problem, except i can't see mine when in VR (oculus). what are your in game graphic settings?

crowhop
29-09-2017, 19:19
i have the same problem, except i can't see mine when in VR (oculus). what are your in game graphic settings?
For VR you have to set the Gaze Control to MANUAL. If you turn the Gaze Control off, you lose the mouse.

ecstaticbrick
29-09-2017, 19:21
A work around in VR is to stop moving the mouse until the crosshairs appear (Gaze Control), then move the mouse and the pointer should come back.

daohaus
03-10-2017, 20:42
Update on this, seems when I switch this to Windowed setting I can see the cursor. But when it's boderless no mouse cursor. I will live w/ it for the time being as I'm using the surround mode right now and it's not messing up my view. But I hope to play around w/ the in-game video setting to see if i can get this resolved.