PDA

View Full Version : standard view?

BeG-PCARS
24-09-2017, 01:23
Hi,
sorry, another issue I can't solve..
Standard view seemd to be cockpit view which I also would like to use - always.
Now - for some reason I can't explain - every race starts in some kind of bumper camera view directly above the track with no cockpit and I have to change camera back to cockpit view for every race...

where can I config cockpit view as standard view please?

Boskapongen
24-09-2017, 01:31
Hi,
Now - for some reason I can't explain - every race starts in some kind of bumper camera view directly above the track with no cockpit and I have to change camera back to cockpit view for every race...

where can I config cockpit view as standard view please?

Yes, i had the same issue today, but after some races and restarts its "fixed itself"....

Slartibartphast
24-09-2017, 03:55
Yea very annoying in vr!

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 03:58
Hi,

Did this start happening after doing a multiplayer race or are you only doing single player (offline)?

erickgoldner
24-09-2017, 04:33
Same here..
I believed it Started after first race on MP, yes!

snakehands
24-09-2017, 07:35
Same here. I mapped cycle camera to a wheel button to get around it, which is how I discovered helmet view. So every cloud..

BeG-PCARS
30-09-2017, 17:36
yes, could have been after first multiplayer races, I do both.

It would be good if the camera setup/configuration changes - not only camera, but also view within cockpit - would be saved per car. it's annoying to fix this every single time racing....

xeek
30-09-2017, 17:54
Same here,
I had this issue after I joined a multiplayer lobby that was already in the race, so I got put in the spectator camera. I quit the session and went back to single player and since then my camera always goes back to bumper camera.

Now I restarted the game, changed my camera to cockpit view and it seems to stay there for now.