PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about differences between PC and consoles.

breyzipp
24-09-2017, 08:56
1) From the developer stream I was really amazed how nice the trophy room looked, as you can see in the picture below. Is this entire screen different on the PC than on the consoles? Or was it changed for all platforms? I really think that screen from the dev stream is awesome where you can see the shapes of the black trophies you didn't earn yet. However on consoles it's just a trophy screen in the back ground (just a picture) with all circles on it, not looking like a trophy shelf like in the dev stream.

On the dev stream it looked like this:

2) Another question is seeing all the pit crew of all the other cars standing outside the pit line. I saw a video of that a while ago in Spa where you saw a really fully populated pit crew. Now on consoles, I only see my own pit crew (PS4 Pro). When an AI car pits I don't even see their animated pit crew coming outside to work on the car. A bit of a meh feeling compared to how great it looked in that video.

I guess it is what it is, but I would like to know the reason why both these are different.