PDA

View Full Version : PS4 bug - Non Party in MP extremely loud!

solocapers
24-09-2017, 10:04
Can we have the option to disable mic chat completely or atleast a slider to lower the volume of player chat in MP races.

Whenever anyone is using a mic online it completely drowns out the game and it feels like someone is screaming in your living room.

I cannot find any option other than manually muting players however thats difficult to do when you are trying to set a fast lap in qualifying and someone comes in the room talking normally but the volume experienced is like someone's screaming in your face.

Sum Dixon-Ear
24-09-2017, 12:31
I remember reading a while ago that if you create a private/invite only party, and just stay in there by yourself, that stops you hearing game chat. I've not tried it myself though.

solocapers
24-09-2017, 12:48
I remember reading a while ago that if you create a private/invite only party, and just stay in there by yourself, that stops you hearing game chat. I've not tried it myself though.

That does work ofcourse, but it totally defeats the purpose of being able to chat with people online and your left with two options.

Be deafened or not hear anything. Both of which are rubbish haha.