PDA

View Full Version : HUD

Jbpd
24-09-2017, 10:19
Hi I can't seem to save hud settings after editing any idea's?

Rodgerzzz
24-09-2017, 10:27
Set it your HUD level to 'Light' in the main menu as the default HUD, when you get into a quali or practice session press start and go into 'Edit HUD Layout', use the right stick on the DS4 controller to hover over the bits of HUD you want (mirror, position, etc) and toggle it to 'full'. Then Make sure you scroll down to 'Save' and it should save the HUD to how you want it.

Still have to do this every race which is a tad frustrating but so far it's the only workaround we've found works consistently.

Jbpd
24-09-2017, 10:37
Cheers unfortunatley I just can't seem to be able to get save to register

gimmick73
24-09-2017, 13:26
You need a controller for this (even if you have a wheel).

1) Use the left joystick to select and move stuff around.

2) To save, use the cursor buttons (up/down) to select save and then press X.

It’s confusing as hell as I thought it would behave the same as Destiny. Hovering over save does nothing.

mass control
24-09-2017, 19:16
When hit save on hud setting after got where want can be a hit or miss on it saving.Must be another bug.
I have change the hud myself and had the same issue.

Ret_am_racer
24-09-2017, 19:18
Set it your HUD level to 'Light' in the main menu as the default HUD, when you get into a quali or practice session press start and go into 'Edit HUD Layout', use the right stick on the DS4 controller to hover over the bits of HUD you want (mirror, position, etc) and toggle it to 'full'. Then Make sure you scroll down to 'Save' and it should save the HUD to how you want it.

Still have to do this every race which is a tad frustrating but so far it's the only workaround we've found works consistently.

No matter how I try to save the HUD setup nothing changes. Obviously some type of bug.

Frasizzle
24-09-2017, 20:02
Figured it out. You need to use the D-pad to select save for it to work

Jbpd
24-09-2017, 20:30
I tried that and still won't save

Dmac47
24-09-2017, 20:32
Can you change opacity of the map? I can hardly see it. Running on ps4 pro.

Dmac47
24-09-2017, 20:54
After you have made your changes use your d- pad to move off of save and then move it back on save and press x button.