PDA

View Full Version : Not being able to navigate menus legendary BUG!

honespc
24-09-2017, 10:24
Sorry had no choice but to complain or highlight this one bug that was in pc1 too, and ruined so many online moments/sessions. It's a terrible one that you don't seem able to fix it, and want to know if there exists a workaround or something for when it happenns instead of alt-tabbing and hard resetting the game, ruining my 309847394672397 online race ever since pc1

When you use your mouse in order to navigate quickly through menus (setups, main menus etc) and also have your wheel plugged or any other device such as a controller, sometimes you can no longer navigate through the menus anymore, neither with your controller or wheel nor with your mouse (the pointer dissapears too) and keyboard.

Is this bug ever getting fixed?, it's so annoying and has ruined so many moments online in pc1, and here we have it again in pc2.

honespc
24-09-2017, 21:06
No workaround or something to get around this?, nothing?, can't it be fixed?

F2kSel
24-09-2017, 21:18
I haven't had that issue unless your referring to the wheel being turned stops the mouse working correctly.
I haven't had that issue since I set the wheel profiler to adjust FFB settings in game as it straights the wheel now.

What I do find annoying is that when you drag a window scroll bar down is shakes and then when you release it it jumps back to the top of the screen

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 22:46

You are so far, the only person I've read having this issue. Are there exact steps to reproduce it?

Anyone else have this happen?

azynkron
25-09-2017, 10:51

I have noticed on my rig that some games doesn't like when I have both my G27 and my HOTAS active at the same time.
The drivers seem to conflict in some areas and overlap which causes issues with input, e.g. constant scrolling in menus.

My suggestion is that you disable them all and then switch them back on one by one until you find which device that causes it.