PDA

View Full Version : Nationality

gp20
24-09-2017, 11:23
Sometimes i'm french sometimes i'm english.
It does not bother me more except when i'm on the podium. lol

By the way i would like to see the podium and hear the national anthems (while waiting the next race)...Hum hum, perhaps it's too much. ;)

ShimonART
24-09-2017, 11:25
it doesn't save for me either, along with other settings, every time i boot up the game some setting that i changed is changed back to the default one.

gp20
24-09-2017, 11:30
It is saved for me (profile) but not applied every time correctly.

By the way when i'm english i can see people whose are french on the race list. But perhaps they are english. :D

CodeCmdr
24-09-2017, 11:31
The nationality flag next to the player/car lists is buggy. Mostly it seems to show the nationality of the car manufacturer, but I've also seen Italian flags next to my Porsche Cayman GT (and I'm not Italian).

Pisshead30
24-09-2017, 12:12
Talking about Flags were is the English Scottish and especially Northern Ireland flags for your driver profile? Disappointed my little country is not represented Mr Bell lol

hugopro4
24-09-2017, 13:36
Sometimes it shows im korean even though I'm german lol, seems to be a bug.

Meta K
02-01-2018, 07:49
Talking about Flags were is the English Scottish and especially Northern Ireland flags for your driver profile? Disappointed my little country is not represented Mr Bell lol

As well as Puerto Rico. Cuba is there, but Puerto Rico is not. Suppose Puerto Rico doesn't exist in the devs' eyes? :p