PDA

View Full Version : Bugs so far

OnkelMatze
24-09-2017, 11:32
Hi.

I'm using the Ps4 Pro with controller. Mostly playing the career.

I have several Bugs and glitches. I will start with the most annoying:

In Ginetta G40 Junior Uk finals (First Race) at knockhill in the training session the AI driver drove my Car.
I tested the drive swap on an quickrace weekend. This was the first time strange. I drove, make a pit stop and switched to Ai driver. But as I want to switch back via in Car drop down menu, i got control back not at the pit stop, rather on track...?! (Road Amerika, touring class). After that I closed Pc2. Few hours later I startet back into my career, and in the training session the ai driver switch on track back and drove my car! I got back into pits. Startet and he droves the car out of the box, and crashed into the pit wall...then I got Control back...I never used the switch driver in career mode...

Sometimes I make changes in the setups, and after getting back to pits I have always need to load back my setup. Sometimes there is no setup which I can load, but Im sure, that I had saved one.

The handling with the Ginetta Gt4 proving ground is impossible. I drove the car bevor in a training session, but in the proving ground event its nearly impossible to drive.

Invitation to events sometimes show up, sometimes not.
(At e mail also in the overview tab)

The Video Cut scenes are much too bright.

I will continue the list.

Sry for bad english. Its not my main language.

Greetings Matze

creepyd
25-09-2017, 16:28
The handling with the Ginetta Gt4 proving ground is impossible. I drove the car bevor in a training session, but in the proving ground event its nearly impossible to drive.
Greetings Matze
I found this too - try moving the brake bias towards the front, to 60/40.
This helped massively for me, I could now use the brakes without fear of spinning.

This challenge is so tough though, I'm winning in the junior's at 85, but have no hope in this challenge at 75. Have to lower some more. There's nowhere to overtake, it's so narrow.