PDA

View Full Version : AI really slow in wet!!

ginger86
24-09-2017, 11:45
Does anyone else find the AI really slow in the wet? I have them set to 100% and came second by just over a second in the race before the wet race. The wet race was at Donny and I won by well over a minute in a 15min race!! Also had a race where it started dry and I was just about keeping up, it then started to rain and I was lapping 8 seconds faster than the AI

sigurd
24-09-2017, 12:05
Yeah same here. Ran a career race where I qualified 2nd at 75% then turned it up to 110% in the wet race and still won by 26 seconds.

Last years game they were way to fast in the wet now it's the other way around.

ginger86
24-09-2017, 12:15
Totally agree in PC1 the AI could stay out on slicks when it started to rain, while I'm spinning off into the wall!!

bloodystump
24-09-2017, 21:51
i'm finding this also but it just dawned on me that i'm not having any handling difficulty driving in the rain. Is it that the wet track is not working properly for the player in career mode i wonder? Puddles do grab the car though.

EDIT: Just thought i'd note that i'm playing the PC version.

Konstantinos
25-09-2017, 01:03
Well thats good for me if they are staying back in wet road.

Ian Bell
25-09-2017, 01:07
Does anyone else find the AI really slow in the wet? I have them set to 100% and came second by just over a second in the race before the wet race. The wet race was at Donny and I won by well over a minute in a 15min race!! Also had a race where it started dry and I was just about keeping up, it then started to rain and I was lapping 8 seconds faster than the AI

I think they are losing more time than they need to yes. This is tweaked internally already to make them more competitive (also for snow). Coming soon in a patch.