PDA

View Full Version : Please optimize for original PS4: overexposure, bad AI, bugs, flickering, pop ups

mink
24-09-2017, 11:47
You can take down my previous posting and try to hide, but I really hope the team can fix and address the issues with an updated patch ASAP.

ginger86
24-09-2017, 12:24
I agree!!!

mink
24-09-2017, 13:37
thanks, I am only pointing out what I see that needs immediate attention and how things can be improved. Project Cars 1 was so much better, I never had these graphical glitches and a.i. issues with the first installment.
I can't speak for the car handling, as it could be better this time around.

John Hargreaves
24-09-2017, 13:47
I haven't seen any exposure issues on PS4, can you maybe post some shots of what you mean?
There is also an exposure compensation slider in one of the options menus (sorry, away from game atm, so I can't remember exactly which screen it's on) so you can drop the overall brightness of the game if you prefer that.

amazed
24-09-2017, 14:24
If it's the overexposure of the intro video, it has been commented on in various threads.

mink
24-09-2017, 19:14
Yes, the overexposure is obvious on the intro video especially and also in the career videos from what I recall. I haven't gotten too far into the career mode yet. I tried the exposure slider too and it does darken it up but I think its more to do with this white light or bloom effect that's making everything look washed out.

steve30x
24-09-2017, 19:22
I'm just home from my brothers place. We have been playing PCars 2 since friday on his PS4 and its awful. The slicks on the Formula rookie don't act like slicks. Its like trying to drive on Ice on a sunny and dry day with slicks installed. Then we changed to wet tyres and we recorded lap times 20 seconds a lap faster because the rain tyres act very like slicks. Also the FFB doesn't work properly on PS4. I have PCars 2 on my PC here and the FFB and SLICKS on the same car are completely different.

I must add my brother has a Thrustmaster T150 while I have a Thrustmaster TX. The FFB is present with my wheel but its very weak even though I have FFB at 100% on the wheel settings in control panel. On the PS4 the FFB is almost non existent. We tweaked everything and got some FFB to work but its very very dead.

mink
25-09-2017, 00:05
I agree, it seems the PC version is significantly different from the ps4 version.

DoomFarmer
25-09-2017, 00:44
The frame rate is pretty bad as well. I REALLY hope the issues with the standard PS4 version get addressed soon. I hope I didn't waste 60 dollars.

rmboss
25-09-2017, 01:16
The frame rate is pretty bad as well. I REALLY hope the issues with the standard PS4 version get addressed soon. I hope I didn't waste 60 dollars.

You not the only one lol

Hate that feeling when waiting for something that long as is come out in this bad quality !
Wish I still have my Project Cars (1) to play on !

It is not just the introduce video, the graphics is bad in the game aswell

Still thinking that there is some issue with copyís of the disc cause I simply canít believe that game relased 2 yrs after will have 20 times worst graphics !

I went with McLaren P1 last night on Nurburgring and there was shades of trees on the track wich was flashing and white places on the trees like something was just dissapearing from the game :(

Ian Bell
25-09-2017, 01:51
Your issues have been commented on all over the forums multiple times. We don't need multiple threads for it.