PDA

View Full Version : [Reported] Sanoma Pits

IommiRULES
24-09-2017, 12:39
formula c, PS 4, Sanoma, career mode....says wrong way when I enter the pits then disqualifies me....im pretty sure i'm entering pit properly, I actually even followed an AI car...so much for US series for now.

slider916
24-09-2017, 14:38
If it's Sonoma National, then I reported it last night.
I ran into the same issue. All the AI were DQ'd as well as soon as they entered the pits.

IommiRULES
24-09-2017, 15:50
If it's Sonoma National, then I reported it last night.
I ran into the same issue. All the AI were DQ'd as well as soon as they entered the pits.

How does this get by Quality Assurance? That is a HUGE bug it basically renders a whole track..and also any series with that track....useless..

Siberian Tiger
24-09-2017, 15:55
How? Well there are so much Cars/Tracks/Layouts Combinations in ProjectCars2 so there will be some Things that slipped trough Q&A...

IommiRULES
24-09-2017, 16:11
How? Well there are so much Cars/Tracks/Layouts Combinations in ProjectCars2 so there will be some Things that slipped trough Q&A...

Well, last game I coulda understood that... but after selling a MILLION copies of last disc I figured they could afford to have someone pit at EVERY track!
Not to be a total buzz kill tho, I really think the interface as a whole is MUCH improved over the first game. Kudos for that...