PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Server disconnect.

ESLxNealthh
24-09-2017, 12:40
Hey,

So far i like the game, but only problem is that i get all the time multiplayer server disconnect and this text: "You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Existing session" is there any fix for that?

Best Regards, Niko

gmspromo
24-09-2017, 13:57
I get this all the time as well .... and it's affecting my virtual racing licence, saying I'm quitting races, when I'M not!

Hey,

So far i like the game, but only problem is that i get all the time multiplayer server disconnect and this text: "You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Existing session" is there any fix for that?

Best Regards, Niko

DeathMetalRacer
24-09-2017, 14:32
Sounds like this has carried over from PC1. I played PC1 up until Friday and would get disconnected from the server usually a few times a week during a race.

ESLxNealthh
24-09-2017, 16:03
Alright, I guess im not only one who get this error when you connect some server. Some servers works, but almost everytime i get this disconnect message, but hope so they fix this multiplayer issue next patch probably?

Sounds like this has carried over from PC1. I played PC1 up until Friday and would get disconnected from the server usually a few times a week during a race.

imfree19
25-09-2017, 14:43
Well since Im apparently too new to post a thread, Ill bump this one.

Im getting these same issues in almost every race I try to join. I joined a few races with no issues on Friday and Saturday morning. Then yesterday I must have tried to join 15-20 races and received error messages every single time.

Seems like the PC is getting more attention on this issue than the Xbox. Hopefully they patch this soon.

Siberian Tiger
25-09-2017, 14:53
All Platforms have the same attention... But PC is much easier to Patch.

The Game can't detect if you Plug the Networkcable or if the Game Disconnect because of Network Problems.. It's a downside for the Ratingsystem, but that is also happening on other Games.

The only thing that is perhaps possible is to detect if a Hostmigration is failing. (Edge Case)

Also with a lot of Racing you Guys won't have to fear those little -Points because of Connection Issues. Much more important is the Safety Rating, which is NOT affected by Disconnects...

Raudi
25-09-2017, 16:47
I am constantly getting disconnected after joining sessions when loading onto the track or shortly thereafter - my success rate of actually getting a playable session is 1/30

"You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session. Exiting session"

There is currently no indication of the host network connection quality or location in the session browser list - this would help significantly if it can be added in a patch to improve the chances of getting a good session.

Benkid
25-09-2017, 17:45
I've tried three times since release date to go online and every time I try I get kicked to Dash and lose my settings so I gave up and figured it needs a patch.

Closest I got was to the pre-race menu. As soon as I clicked vote to start I got the boot.