PDA

View Full Version : Recommended settings for fanatec csl elite ps4 PLEASE...

Tills101
24-09-2017, 14:21
I've been playing with all the settings... Wondered what other people are finding working for them...
I've no feedback of rumble strips at all....
Many thanks for your answers in advance...

BrightDark
24-09-2017, 14:35
Check here. It will be fixed, hopefully in the next patch.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51583-Fanatec-CSL-Elite-PS4

Rs60
25-09-2017, 01:01
Can anyone with a CSL elite PS4 and an optional rim like the f1 or 918 rim with the extra funky switch dials and 2nd joystick confirm if these are recognized for setting in Pcars 2?

I have a csw v2 and am using it with drivehub which emulates it as a csl e, but those extra controls are not recognized. Trying to figure if it's the game not supporting those rims with an actual csl e PS4 or if the drivehub is not passing those thru.

It would be great to have those extra features, but can't fault the drivehub if the game is the problem.

TIA

Ps no kerbs for me either, otherwise ffb is working pretty well using raw gain 100 vol 65 tone 50 fx 50

Pappa_Stig
10-10-2017, 05:55
Can anyone with a CSL elite PS4 and an optional rim like the f1 or 918 rim with the extra funky switch dials and 2nd joystick confirm if these are recognized for setting in Pcars 2?

I have a csw v2 and am using it with drivehub which emulates it as a csl e, but those extra controls are not recognized. Trying to figure if it's the game not supporting those rims with an actual csl e PS4 or if the drivehub is not passing those thru.

It would be great to have those extra features, but can't fault the drivehub if the game is the problem.

TIA

Ps no kerbs for me either, otherwise ffb is working pretty well using raw gain 100 vol 65 tone 50 fx 50

I can only confirm that with my CSL Elite PS4 edition wheel base, using a Clubsport Formula rim on F1 2017, there are a few buttons that are unrecognised, and the rotary encoder is also unrecognised. As the official PS4 CSL rim's buttons are all mappable, I figured the PS4 must only be able to map a certain amount of buttons regardless of how many are on the rim. On the CSL PS4 rim, there are 8 mappable buttons + PS, Share, options, and a d pad. The Clubsport Formula rim has 13 buttons + a d pad/rotary encoder, and an analogue stick. Of these, 8 buttons are mappable, 3 are reserved for PS, Share, and Options, and 2 are not recognised by the PS4 (neither is the encoder).

Haven't tested this rim in PC2, but I'd imagine it's a limitation of the PS4 itself.