PDA

View Full Version : ICM not working properly

DUMBUNNY360
24-09-2017, 16:40
I have created 6 custom pit strategies. While out on track I select one but I do not get any confirmation. Also the 6 pit strategies keep changing the order they are listed in. What is the logic for the pit strategies,meaning how are they sorted? I also have tried pit request, but they only seem to work during a race session. It seems like the whole pit system only works during a race session. Is this the way it is supposed to work? When testing pit stops mainly in private testing sessions I would ask for wet tires, but when I come in the pit the tire changers have the wet tires but they do not put them on the car. They just kneel down and then get back up and tell me to leave.
So based on my testing so far the pit system does not work as it should.

Sankyo
24-09-2017, 16:50
AFAIK pit stops are not designed to work in Private Testing. Just use the option to return to pit box and change what you want.

DUMBUNNY360
24-09-2017, 17:01
AFAIK pit stops are not designed to work in Private Testing. Just use the option to return to pit box and change what you want.

What about the sorting of the pit strategies in the ICM. The order of the list keeps changing. This is an issue because I am trying to use Voice Attack to control the pit stops,but it only works if the pit strategy list does not change. I hope this can be resolved.

Sankyo
24-09-2017, 17:02
What about the sorting of the pit strategies in the ICM. The order of the list keeps changing. This is an issue because I am trying to use Voice Attack to control the pit stops,but it only works if the pit strategy list does not change. I hope this can be resolved.

I've reported it to the devs to look into.