PDA

View Full Version : Formula Rookie Broken?

D3vilDriver
24-09-2017, 18:07
I am at the 4th Race in Australia.
80% on both, Difficulty and Aggression.
No matter my Settings (I tried everything), the car spinning out, even on the straight with no input.
AI is going like it is good weather.

Also why in the world do I have to race in a "Simulation" a Formula Car on Snow?
Get it right SMS.

Anybody else with that Problem?
Maybe a Solution?

SLOPPY1000
24-09-2017, 19:44
To be honest the cars I've been in feel like I'm on ice or like I've had a few beers lol. The AI thing in weather conditions I noticed recently in PC1 never mind PC2, lowered the AI settings down to 40% and they're still lapping me, I'm pretty sure I learned something in 2 years of playing PC1.

Not had much luck with online either, first race SPA on rolling start in a P1 with 15 cars, there's a crash at the first corner with nowhere to pass, next thing I'm in a wall and the game freezes, by the time it recovers I'm at the back with no one in sight and a message saying go to the pits for repair, limp all the way round only to wait for over a minute before they let me go, back to project cars 1 for me, I'll come back in a few months hopefully the mechanics will know what they're doing by then lol

Wuseldinger
24-09-2017, 19:56
Had a similar problem with the german GT3 career path. Got told the studded ( ice ) tires dont work as they should for the player.

Sadly cant insert a link to my original thread.

Im with you - road track race cars on ice/snow seems totally off.

D3vilDriver
24-09-2017, 19:57
Can't share your bad experience.
Playing in VR and had no issues with anything, except what I said in the Original Post.

D3vilDriver
24-09-2017, 20:04
Had a similar problem with the german GT3 career path. Got told the studded ( ice ) tires dont work as they should for the player.

Sadly cant insert a link to my original thread.

Im with you - road track race cars on ice/snow seems totally off.

I did read about that the ice tires aren't working as they should. But also that they already patched it..

But I did not read anything official from the Devs on that matter.

It is really frustrating.

The decision to have the Track Cars on Snow in the career lets the game move away from being a Sim. Don't mind all the weird Settings in User generated Races just for fun.. I could live with it, if the tires would work.. :/

Wuseldinger
24-09-2017, 20:15
I did read about that the ice tires aren't working as they should. But also that they already patched it..

But I did not read anything official from the Devs on that matter.

It is really frustrating.

The decision to have the Track Cars on Snow in the career lets the game move away from being a Sim. Don't mind all the weird Settings in User generated Races just for fun.. I could live with it, if the tires would work.. :/

Apparently its a known issue - im wondering why it got through testing/developing in the first place. I dont mind small bugs or cosmetic failure, but this ruins your championship. No bueno :confused:

D3vilDriver
24-09-2017, 20:17
Apparently its a known issue - im wondering why it got through testing/developing in the first place. I dont mind small bugs or cosmetic failure, but this ruins your championship. No bueno :confused:

In that case I feel cheated.
Hope they fix it soon.

Until then Custom Race it is.
Thanks for your useful reply.

StefVR
24-09-2017, 22:51
Ah and I thought I am too stupid lol. Was first place in Formula Rookie and made it to 4th race in Snowy Australia and now way every little wheel input made the car spin.

The Mercedes Benz Ice Track is completely easy in comparison.

It is 100% completely broken now I am assured

D3vilDriver
25-09-2017, 05:13
Ah and I thought I am too stupid lol. Was first place in Formula Rookie and made it to 4th race in Snowy Australia and now way every little wheel input made the car spin.

The Mercedes Benz Ice Track is completely easy in comparison.

It is 100% completely broken now I am assured

At one point I was also very unsure about my driving skills lol
And then I thought FromSoftware did create this Track and Challenge lol