PDA

View Full Version : No passenger camera angle like in PC2 ?

lutzAutomotive
24-09-2017, 18:23
Hey guys,

Im very sad to see, that there is no passenger angle in PC2 at the moment...
I think it was a lovely detail and added a lot of real oboard racing atmosphere to the game in PC1, apart from that it was my favourite camera angle.
Im playing on Xbox, so i cant recreate it with the free camera mode ;(

Are you sharing my thoughts and is there any hope, that it will be added in the future to PC2?

Leper Messiah
24-09-2017, 18:25
hmm not noticed that, it was good in PC1 so hopefully makes a return!

riddlerap
25-09-2017, 00:35
i didnt even notice, but i actually loved that camera in pCars 1.. they should definitely bring it back. i would describe it more as a directly in the middle of the car cam, not necessarily passenger, but yeah

riddlerap
25-09-2017, 18:51
maybe the lack of interest in this thread is the reason its not in the game :(

RacingTopsy
25-09-2017, 18:53
You mean the central cockpit camera, right? I quite liked to watch replays with that one too, but at the moment it's simply a "nice to have", there are more pressing issues currently.
Just don't give up hope for it. :)

TerminatorGR
25-09-2017, 18:58
Ctrl+K and then you can set the camera exactly as you like using Q,W,E,A,S,D. Works on consoles too (PS4 at least) simply by connecting your keyboard. I also love this camera because it's like watching a race on TV and this is exactly what I do on PS4.

SMS deserves huge credit for this kind of customization.

lutzAutomotive
25-09-2017, 22:24
Yes, i mean the central cockpit camera ;) It would be a massive add of atmosphere, so lets hope...

lutzAutomotive
25-09-2017, 22:28
So you dont need any adapter for connecting your keyboard with the ps4? Im playing on Xbox, but i never heard from this

riddlerap
25-09-2017, 23:13
Ctrl+K and then you can set the camera exactly as you like using Q,W,E,A,S,D. Works on consoles too (PS4 at least) simply by connecting your keyboard. I also love this camera because it's like watching a race on TV and this is exactly what I do on PS4.

SMS deserves huge credit for this kind of customization.

interesting.. not sure why they couldnt add that feature to consoles using a controller. might have to get a wireless keyboard just for that.