PDA

View Full Version : setups not saving properly

honespc
24-09-2017, 19:37
I load one setup which for example has soft tyres put and other differences.

Then I proceed to edit the setup for that car in another circuit in another game.

I for instance change the softs to hard tyres, and save it, and do it again and again and again, but when I enter the track, tyres haven't changed as well as other setup changes.

Is this going to be fixed?, This is just another one of the absolutely multiplayer demoralizing bugs that plague the game right now

z3r0cool77
24-09-2017, 20:40
I noticed today that a setup that I saved for all tracks doesnt actually show up at any other tracks.

Edit: it didnt show up in career. I went into test drive and it does show up. Also the default descriptions are all sorts of wacky.

Went into free test, created tune for the track I'm on in career. Saved it for both that specific track and all locations, went back in to career and still nothing there.

Javaniceday
24-09-2017, 20:49
I found a work around.

After you make a change, you hit save, then it asks you to save over a setup, or make a new one. If you save over an existing one, the changes won't stick.

So what you do is you choose to make a new one, but then you choose the one you want to save over. This way, it'll stick. Try changing the fuel amount, so you'll see if it works if you see the fuel change under vehicle condition in the upper right hand corner.

z3r0cool77
24-09-2017, 23:26
Thats the way I've been saving. Works fine at a single location, but still cant get a saved setup to be available at all tracks.