PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec wheel users and FFB settings

Benkid
24-09-2017, 19:44
Hi guys.

Interested to see what settings Fanatec users are using on Xbox one and figured this would be a good place for everyone to comment and share there settings. I can sense a lot of potential in this game but I'm struggling to unlock it.

I read somewhere that we should be using RAW flavour with GAIN set to 100% but it's smashing my wheel to pieces and feels very unnatural.

My current settings are as follows

In game
Flavour - Raw
Gain - 40
Volume - 60
Tone - 40
FX - 30

Wheel settings (CSW V2)
SEN - Auto
FFB - Auto
ABS - 65
LIN - OFF
DEA - OFF
DRI - OFF

transfix
24-09-2017, 20:03
Your settings look good Benkid. I would leave Gain at 100 but drop your volume to a comfortable level. Raw settings are great out of the box. Which wheel are you using?

Benkid
24-09-2017, 20:16
Hey Transfix. I tried gain at 100 and it was just far too strong. I also tried to dial Volume down to 20 and it was still unnatural.

My wheel is a Clubsport CSW V2 but I'm struggling to get a good feeling across the board.

GTsimms
24-09-2017, 20:22
Hey Transfix. I tried gain at 100 and it was just far too strong. I also tried to dial Volume down to 20 and it was still unnatural.

My wheel is a Clubsport CSW V2 but I'm struggling to get a good feeling across the board.

Edit: wrong wheel :no:

transfix
24-09-2017, 21:32
I'm using the CSW V2 and default settings work great. I just dialled down volume to 44. Your wheel FF is AUT?

p.s try plugging the wheel into the Xbox (Xbox in standby mode) start your wheel which will turn on the Xbox. Start game with default Raw settings and let me know if that changes anything.

You can add me on Xbox live if you need any other help. GT: transfix

ESS Roadhog
24-09-2017, 21:52
XB1 - Fanatec CSW v2 fw316 (latest)- ***** Updated Values in Brackets ( ) *****

In game (default)
Flavour - Raw
Gain - 100
Volume - 50 (40)
Tone - 50
FX - 50 (40)
Center Deadzone still at 1-100

Wheel . . .
Sens Auto
FF 100
SHO Off
Abs 80
Dri off
BRKF 50

In wheel options are different on the latest 316 firmware for the CSW v2 as dead/linearity have been removed.

I don't really care for the feel of the wheel on force feedback of auto - too soft and subtle feeling to me. On the other side 100 really ramps up the ffb. I'm showing at 100, but I also like it down at 80/90. On the link below, it's suggested to keep the wheel ffb at 100 (not Auto) and to dial back the volume in game to reduce the "weight" when turning. I'm going to try that next as I don't want to reduce everything (road/kerbs/etc) that I'm currently happy with. I have noticed fx feedback (road and kerbs) get stronger as the race goes on- so perhaps a small drop in FX makes sense (not sure if this is purposely game induced to indicate tire wear.) *****(Volume and FX turned down to 40 allows me to run wheel force at the full 100, and this would be usable for an endurance race.)*****

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51211-Thrustmaster-Settings-T150-RS-amp-T300-RS-(-Fanatec-CSR-amp-GT3-RS-V2)&p=1353559&viewfull=1#post1353559

********** Important note ****************
Separate of these settings- my ffb goes bonkers clipping and oscillating (unplayable) if I create a custom race and increase the number of AI drivers. I've tested it, and car/track/weather/time of day doesn't seem to effect it, just AI count. This issue is supposedly being looked at by SMS (consoles only), in the meantime I strongly suggest leaving AI counts at a default setting. Not sure if this is an issue in MP or Career.

Benkid
24-09-2017, 22:10
I'm using the CSW V2 and default settings work great. I just dialled down volume to 44. Your wheel FF is AUT?

p.s try plugging the wheel into the Xbox (Xbox in standby mode) start your wheel which will turn on the Xbox. Start game with default Raw settings and let me know if that changes anything.

You can add me on Xbox live if you need any other help. GT: transfix

Tried this and no difference Transfix.

XB1 - Fanatec CSW v2 fw316 (latest)-

In game (default)
Flavour - Raw
Gain - 100
Volume - 50
Tone - 50
FX - 50

Wheel . . .
Sens Auto
FF 100
SHO Off
Abs 80
Dri off
BRKF 50

In wheel options are different on the latest 316 firmware for the CSW v2 as dead/linearity have been removed.

I don't really care for the feel of the wheel on force feedback of auto - too soft and subtle feeling to me. On the other side 100 really ramps up the ffb. I'm showing at 100, but I also like it down at 80/90. On the link below, it's suggested to keep the wheel ffb at 100 (not Auto) and to dial back the volume in game to reduce the "weight" when turning. I'm going to try that next as I don't want to reduce everything (road/kerbs/etc) that I'm currently happy with. I have noticed fx feedback (road and kerbs) get stronger as the race goes on- so perhaps a small drop in FX makes sense (not sure if this is purposely game induced to indicate tire wear.)

/forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51211-Thrustmaster-Settings-T150-RS-amp-T300-RS-(-Fanatec-CSR-amp-GT3-RS-V2)&p=1353559&viewfull=1#post13535forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51211-Thrustmaster-Settings-T150-RS-amp-T300-RS-(-Fanatec-CSR-amp-GT3-RS-V2)&p=1353559&viewfull=1#post

********** Important note ****************
Separate of these settings- my ffb goes bonkers clipping and oscillating (unplayable) if I create a custom race and increase the number of AI drivers. I've tested it, and car/track/weather/time of day doesn't seem to effect it, just AI count. This issue is supposedly being looked at by SMS (consoles only), in the meantime I strongly suggest leaving AI counts at a default setting. Not sure if this is an issue in MP or Career.

Ok so now I'm starting to think my wheel needs updating as I still have Linearity and dead zone options on the wheel and everybody else seems to be having a great result with the default settings. Is there anyway to check what firmware I'm running?

EDIT: Just checked and the latest driver I can find is V292? Where's the link for V316?

transfix
24-09-2017, 23:03
Tried this and no difference Transfix.

Ok so now I'm starting to think my wheel needs updating as I still have Linearity and dead zone options on the wheel and everybody else seems to be having a great result with the default settings. Is there anyway to check what firmware I'm running?

EDIT: Just checked and the latest driver I can find is V292? Where's the link for V316?

Im running 299 for the CSW V2 is the latest. Here is the link.
https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/support/product;old_product_id;773

Vit7
24-09-2017, 23:16

I also have fanatec v2. Keep Gain on 100 (always) Try this settings:

Make sure all your on-wheel settings set to default (just for test) Even better turn all presets off.

In Game:

Gain: 100
Volume: 45
Tone: 50
FX: 25

v292 = 316 firmware.

Benkid
24-09-2017, 23:55
Aha I see the problem. I'm confusing my drivers with my firmware I think. You'll have to bare with me as I'm useless at computers and software updates etc. I better at building cars not computers lol.

So I've just installed V299 and recalibrate the wheel and shifter. Run through the new tuning menu and it's now removed linearity and deadzone as you previously mentioned but there is no BRKF.

Have I done something wrong?

Dazza1976
25-09-2017, 04:40
I have Fanatec CSL Elite but game doesn't recognise my wheel. Is anyone else seeing Fanatec CSL in the controller option? I'm hoping it's just because I don't have latest firmware downloaded yet although Codemasters F1 2017 recognises the wheel.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Grea5eMunki
25-09-2017, 04:46
SAme wheel, same problem and I have the latest firmware, its a game issue as there are at least 6 other people on here with the same issue.

Grea5eMunki
25-09-2017, 04:49
[QUOTE=transfix;1364345]Im running 299 for the CSW V2 is the latest.

There is no 299, there is 289 which is not the latest. 292 is the latest they have the driver order screwy on their website.

Bavarian Turbo
25-09-2017, 05:55
I have Fanatec CSL Elite but game doesn't recognise my wheel. Is anyone else seeing Fanatec CSL in the controller option? I'm hoping it's just because I don't have latest firmware downloaded yet although Codemasters F1 2017 recognises the wheel.

SAme wheel, same problem and I have the latest firmware, its a game issue as there are at least 6 other people on here with the same issue.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51756-KNOWN-ISSUE-Fanatec-CSL-Wheel-(P1-Steering)

oNo7b
25-09-2017, 11:17
Hi Guys,
Using CSL Elite ps4 Version on PC.
Recognized Right as CSL Elite ps4...Wheel in PC Mode...Red LED.
BUT....FFB is a Joke in my Opinion. No Matter which Type of FFB in Game...it's BAD. Tried to change Settings "inwheel" Damper, Spring, dri....no way to get it right. Sometimes its snappy like a Automatic knife...Roadfeel is not there...no way to predict when Cars stepping out...no feeling of understeer....nothing feels nowwhere near something "real". Tried it whith Spades files....not feeling it. Would say pc1 did a better Job.
If someone can get me in a better Direction...would be Thankful!

transfix
25-09-2017, 13:15
[QUOTE=transfix;1364345]Im running 299 for the CSW V2 is the latest.

There is no 299, there is 289 which is not the latest. 292 is the latest they have the driver order screwy on their website.

V299 is the firmware for the V2 in the 289 package.

Boskapongen
25-09-2017, 13:19
This is my V2 base software version, latest. Feels good IMO.
Driver: 292
Firmware: 316

Sankyo
25-09-2017, 13:37
Hi Guys,
Using CSL Elite ps4 Version on PC.
Recognized Right as CSL Elite ps4...Wheel in PC Mode...Red LED.
BUT....FFB is a Joke in my Opinion. No Matter which Type of FFB in Game...it's BAD. Tried to change Settings "inwheel" Damper, Spring, dri....no way to get it right. Sometimes its snappy like a Automatic knife...Roadfeel is not there...no way to predict when Cars stepping out...no feeling of understeer....nothing feels nowwhere near something "real". Tried it whith Spades files....not feeling it. Would say pc1 did a better Job.
If someone can get me in a better Direction...would be Thankful!
What Jack Spade files did you use? pC1 FFBTweakers files do not work on pC2, the FFB system has been overhauled completely.

For the rest, please be more specific about what you mean with BAD, what you're expecting as good FFB, what car(s) and track(s) you tried, what in-game setting you used, etc. FFB is highly personal, so you need to be very specific.

SAJ
25-09-2017, 17:08

I just made a new thread on this topic. Sorry everyone for that. Yeah, Xbox is not detecting my CSL Elite and provides one choice which is Thrustmaster. I can drive just fine though.

SAJ
25-09-2017, 17:17
How do you get 316? I've used the program and have updated the firmware several times and I always get 313. Should I not be updating 64 bit and be using 32 bit instead?

This is my V2 base software version, latest. Feels good IMO.
Driver: 292
Firmware: 316

SAJ
25-09-2017, 17:59
I did not realize the 316 is for a different Fanatec wheel. I have the CSL Elite. 313 is the firmware for the CSL elite. I got my wheel up and running. I deleted my old post about how it broke.

But yeah, Xbox One does not give me any option for Fanatec or CSL, just for Thrustmaster which is not a wheel that I have. Very weird.

Benkid
25-09-2017, 18:00
Props to Transfix. Updated my drivers and firmware and it's totally transformed the FFB. I can actually drive without the FFB snapping my forearms and have total control when coutersteering

Anyone having problems I strongly suggest you check your wheel is fully up to date.

JohnMc
12-10-2017, 12:15
I did not realize the 316 is for a different Fanatec wheel. I have the CSL Elite. 313 is the firmware for the CSL elite. I got my wheel up and running. I deleted my old post about how it broke.

But yeah, Xbox One does not give me any option for Fanatec or CSL, just for Thrustmaster which is not a wheel that I have. Very weird.

Hi all,

I'm useless with drivers and firmware, I honestly thought buying a wheel fit for a console would essentially be 'plug & play' a bit like my old T300RS on PS4 (ok so you still had to tweak it a bit, but at least it worked pretty much out of the box!)

I have just purchased the CSW V2.5 with the Elite P1 Wheel for the Xbox One and as other have mentioned it is not recognised in the menu's- however what driver do I install for the V2.5 wheel, I downloaded the 64bit option from the Fanatec website, is this the correct one to use as it still feels absolutely dreadful at the moment and the more I tinker with settings the worse it becomes?

I hope this will be sorted and patched before the Xbox One X launches as I'll be devastated if its still just as crap on the new system!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Boskapongen
12-10-2017, 12:20
Yes, download this, firmware update must be done on a PC with Windows 64bits though.....
In this 292 driver package is a new firmware. Only have V2 myself so dont know what 2.5 has. I am running FW 316.

mbr72
20-11-2017, 12:46

Don't play with the FFB settings in-game, will only get worse. So l would leave this on Gain 100, Volume 50 (maybe adapt in-game depending on car/track), Tone 50 and FX 50.
Rather have one of the custom settings of Jack Spade -> I recommend mid-comp alt version. But you might try the other setups.
Then in wheel driver -> dampening should be set on 0% (really important, it will mess up your FFB in the game badly otherwise!).
On the wheel itself, settings should be:
SEN: AUT
FFB: 100
ABS: 65
LIN: OFF
DEA: OFF
DRI: -2 (can be set to everything between OFF and -3, depending an what countersteer support you want, OFF is not very realistic comparing street cars vs real life e.g.=
FOR: 100 (with F1 Rim rather 80)
SPR: OFF
DPR: OFF
BRF: 24 (only if V2/V3 pedals are attached).

Chimildo
26-11-2017, 11:12
I'm also not very good with computers and stuff, wondering if someone could give me some advice. I've just ordered the csl wheel for Xbox when it comes will I have to update the firmware? Is there anything else I will have to do?

Chimildo
04-12-2017, 11:50
Got wheel, csl elite bundle for Xbox, did the update for the base and assumed that the pedals would get the update also, or do you have to update pedals separate?

Dazza
06-12-2017, 13:45
hey got my CSL wheel for the Xbox last week and its amazing but the FFB is doing my head in, mainly because Fanatec give us tuning options and I don't know which way to go...
Obviously the xbox one protocols are a bit different (super strong) and not sure which way to setup. does gains need to be at 100 on consoles??

Do I leave FFB on the rim to auto, keep gain at 100 and just fine tune the other setting?
Do I set the rim FFB to 100 and then drop gain down under 30 (any higher is 2 strong) and fine tune the rest.
Do I set rim FFB really low(around 20/30), Leave gain at 100 and adjust the rest?

I'm assuming auto is pretty much just dropping the FFB level down to a devs set number, so would be similar to the last option, but its possible it adjusts other hidden things and on paper it looks like they would all do the same things, but will one way cause the wheel to loss effects etc. Is it bad to have rim FFB below 100 do you start losing other small effects? Which way have other Xbox users gone.

Chimildo
06-12-2017, 17:52
Check page 1 a few have put down their settings, I think the general consensus is leave the wheel FFB at 100 and drop it in game

oda10
06-12-2017, 19:56
Are the revlights on the Elite Wheel base supposed to work with the game? Mine don’t. Is there some setting somewhere that I have missed?

Invincible
07-12-2017, 10:29
Are the revlights on the Elite Wheel base supposed to work with the game? Mine don’t. Is there some setting somewhere that I have missed?

They work fine for me. Do they work at all for you?

oda10
07-12-2017, 12:00
They work fine for me. Do they work at all for you?

Yes, when I connect to my PC and run the tests from the firmware update application they work fine. Same goes for the lights on the steering wheel.

Orothil
07-12-2017, 12:12
Yes, when I connect to my PC and run the tests from the firmware update application they work fine. Same goes for the lights on the steering wheel.

xbox does not support the rev lights :( its in the hands of microsoft. you can read it on fanatec faq. It works on my pc but not the Xboxone(X)

Donkin Ben
07-12-2017, 12:16
xbox does not support the rev lights :( its in the hands of microsoft. you can read it on fanatec faq. It works on my pc but not the Xboxone(X)

Don't think rev lights work on xbox. My csl elite wheel rev lights don't work on Xbox.

Donkin Ben
07-12-2017, 12:20
Been following this thread for a while now, Can't get fanatec v2.5 ffb to feel good either.
I think people are getting confused with PC settings to Xbox settings.
They are different.
Leaving ffb on 100 on wheel and gain on 100 in game makes the wheel way too strong.

Orothil
07-12-2017, 12:22
Don't think rev lights work on xbox. My csl elite wheel rev lights don't work on Xbox.

I Know my post was for oda10. It is only a shame that fanatec doesn't mention this in the product review. Cause when I bought it that was one of the reasons.

Jezza819
07-12-2017, 12:43
Been following this thread for a while now, Can't get fanatec v2.5 ffb to feel good either.
I think people are getting confused with PC settings to Xbox settings.
They are different.
Leaving ffb on 100 on wheel and gain on 100 in game makes the wheel way too strong.

Yeah I tried the gain at 100 before I realized it was a PC setting and you're right, it was just too strong. Last night I moved Gain back down to 50 and that feels much better. I think now it's a matter of fine tuning Volume for me.

oda10
07-12-2017, 14:01

Ah, thx for the reply. No use to keep searching for a solution then :) Hopefully there's an update for this sooner or later.

Dazza
07-12-2017, 14:11
Yeah I tried the gain at 100 before I realized it was a PC setting and you're right, it was just too strong. Last night I moved Gain back down to 50 and that feels much better. I think now it's a matter of fine tuning Volume for me.

should we be adjusting gain though, everyone says leave at 100 or is that a pc thing. posted this yesterday, my concern if its not done the correct way we may less ffb effects.

Do I leave FFB on the rim to auto, keep gain at 100 and just fine tune the other setting?
Do I set the rim FFB to 100 and then drop gain down under 30 (any higher is 2 strong) and fine tune the rest.
Do I set rim FFB really low(around 20/30), Leave gain at 100 and adjust the rest?

justonce68
07-12-2017, 14:24
i have a new Clubsport V2.5 and it doesn't feel right either, i currently have gain in game set at 100 and FFB on the wheel set at 50%, both of these settings at 100 will need Popeye arms to turn the wheel, i think these 2 settings need playing with to get a decent feel. My wheel also doesn't stay on the straight and narrow if i take my hands off the wheel. i will get a ffb spike and veer offline.

inthebagbud
07-12-2017, 16:49
Just to clear up some confusion regarding Gain that I posted elsewhere

FROM WMD Forum - gain is really only there for consoles. Consoles don't have the exposed OS driver controls, where you get to master volume outside the game.

If on xbox the Gain is what you would use to set the strength of the FFB, most wheels do not have an on wheel "gain" function but the Fanatec does by way of the FFB setting , so you would use gain in conjunction with the wheel FFB .

Either set in game at 100 and adjust on wheel or vice versa . I found in Pcars 1 that there was a difference in feel depending on which one you set to maximum and which you used for finer control

For me I use Gain in game at 100 and alter on the wheel where I am currently around 26

I run volume around 75 with Tone around 30 and FX at 100

Depending on the car I will alter volume/tone and have this mapped to a keyboard so is relatively easy when driving

Jezza819
07-12-2017, 17:25
should we be adjusting gain though, everyone says leave at 100 or is that a pc thing. posted this yesterday, my concern if its not done the correct way we may less ffb effects.

I don't know if we should adjust gain or not. Before I started messing around with it I had FF set to AUT on the rim but now I might look at adjusting that and maybe putting gain back to 100 in game. The whole thing is starting to make my head spin. :confused:

Dazza
08-12-2017, 09:26
I don't know if we should adjust gain or not. Before I started messing around with it I had FF set to AUT on the rim but now I might look at adjusting that and maybe putting gain back to 100 in game. The whole thing is starting to make my head spin. :confused:

Yeah was doing my head in. Im assuming auto is like a xbox recommended setting. Its most likely the same value as thrustmaster and logitech wheels use.

Think its Prolly best just to use auto then adjust the rest.

alegunner68
08-12-2017, 11:24
Oops wrong thread

justonce68
08-12-2017, 11:43
Since patch 3, i have game gain and FF on wheel both set at 100, and adjust the volume to around 40. I have the clubsport V2.5 on XBOX X, the wheel feels 100% better post patch

Jezza819
08-12-2017, 12:21
Since patch 3, i have game gain and FF on wheel both set at 100, and adjust the volume to around 40. I have the clubsport V2.5 on XBOX X, the wheel feels 100% better post patch

So this patch did recalculate the whole FFB system? Because once I installed it my settings give me no feel at all. It's like I'm having to start all over again. I can raise Gain back to 100 and get a very stiff wheel again but I don't feel any road bumps or kerbs with tone and fx both set to 50. Before the patch I almost had too much bump feel at 100-50-50-50.

alegunner68
08-12-2017, 12:46
Are the csw wheels similar to the csl? I've just got a csl so I'll be trying these suggestions if they are. Not sure if it's worth starting a csl settings thread.

transfix
08-12-2017, 13:02
You should really keep gain at 100 (even on console) so the game is delivering maximum information to your wheel and dial your CSW FFB down. I run mine at at 50. I have Volume +/- assigned to a button box so I can adjust as needed depending on the car. Gain/Volume/Tone/FX work much the same as a guitar amp. Also I keep it on RAW with the CSW.

GAIN - ​The increase in power when a signal is transmitted from one point to another. Any increase in the strength of an electrical signal.
VOLUME - Signifies either the intensity of a sound or the magnitude of an audio frequency wave.
TONE - How bright or muted the effect is.
FX - Pretty much self explanatory. This increases/decreases the the overall effects.

transfix
08-12-2017, 13:03
Are the csw wheels similar to the csl? I've just got a csl so I'll be trying these suggestions if they are. Not sure if it's worth starting a csl settings thread.

I would run the CSL on Informative since it has a lower power output than the CSW. Defaults are actually very good.

justonce68
08-12-2017, 13:03
So this patch did recalculate the whole FFB system? Because once I installed it my settings give me no feel at all. It's like I'm having to start all over again. I can raise Gain back to 100 and get a very stiff wheel again but I don't feel any road bumps or kerbs with tone and fx both set to 50. Before the patch I almost had too much bump feel at 100-50-50-50.

I checked my volume at its around 37, tone around 50
The volume is the key to FFB strenght

transfix
08-12-2017, 13:05
I checked my volume at its around 37, tone around 50

I play with 40/50/60 and then adjust my volume up and down.

killer2293
08-12-2017, 18:22
I have been reading this thread and there is a lot of good info in it. I updated game to newest patch. I updated my Fanatec CSW v2 to newest firmware. Booted up game and I have great wheel weight but no kerb, bump, or road feel. I have tried adjusting each setting and racing. No luck. No matter what preset I use, I cannot get kerb or road bump feel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

inthebagbud
08-12-2017, 18:31

So that explains why your settings felt so light to me as I was using the demo version which must have had same ffb as patch 3

transfix
08-12-2017, 18:41
I have been reading this thread and there is a lot of good info in it. I updated game to newest patch. I updated my Fanatec CSW v2 to newest firmware. Booted up game and I have great wheel weight but no kerb, bump, or road feel. I have tried adjusting each setting and racing. No luck. No matter what preset I use, I cannot get kerb or road bump feel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

One thing I have always noticed with Xbox is your powering on mode affecting the ffb. Anytime I play another racing game and switch over to Project Cars or vice versa it seems to throw the ffb off. I always plug my wheel into the Xbox while it is off, power on my wheel,which will wake the Xbox and go straight into game of choice and that’s when I feel the ffb is at its best. If I switch to another game I power down the wheel and restart.

Hard to explain why it does this but there is a definite difference.

inthebagbud
08-12-2017, 18:50
Ok so it seems like patch 3 has the same ffb as the demo so having run the demo version only I thought I would share my settings

RAW
85 ish
30 is

On wheel ffb around 26

My testing is not thorough as the demo only had 3 scenarios but I found gain and tone at these settings pretty good but plus or minus 10 or so depending on the car. I also found on the lamborgini that using informative made a difference

Happy driving

Jezza819
08-12-2017, 18:58
You should really keep gain at 100 (even on console) so the game is delivering maximum information to your wheel and dial your CSW FFB down. I run mine at at 50. I have Volume +/- assigned to a button box so I can adjust as needed depending on the car. Gain/Volume/Tone/FX work much the same as a guitar amp. Also I keep it on RAW with the CSW.

GAIN - ​The increase in power when a signal is transmitted from one point to another. Any increase in the strength of an electrical signal.
VOLUME - Signifies either the intensity of a sound or the magnitude of an audio frequency wave.
TONE - How bright or muted the effect is.
FX - Pretty much self explanatory. This increases/decreases the the overall effects.

Ok tonight I'm going to try and put gain back to 100, adjust FF on the wheel hub, then play around with Volume. But after the patch it's like FX and Tone were almost muted. I'm going to retry them at 50 each once I make those other adjustments.

Jezza819
08-12-2017, 19:09
So that explains why your settings felt so light to me as I was using the demo version which must have had same ffb as patch 3

It certainly was a shock to me so I can understand how surprised you probably were too. The first thing I drove was the Porsche Cayman GT4 but it felt more like my grandmother's 70's Cadillac Fleetwood. Just nothing there at all.

inthebagbud
08-12-2017, 20:36
Ok tonight I'm going to try and put gain back to 100, adjust FF on the wheel hub, then play around with Volume. But after the patch it's like FX and Tone were almost muted. I'm going to retry them at 50 each once I make those other adjustments.

I have downloaded the full game tonight and have to revoke my previous advice on settings. The ffb in patch 3 on the fanatec has issues with no kerb/grass/off road feeling. There just is not any feeling at all even in a rally cross I am getting nothing from the road .

The demo version was so much better

Bavarian Turbo
08-12-2017, 20:39

same here, no kurb, bump, road oder offraod feel, nothing:(

Jezza819
08-12-2017, 21:21
I have downloaded the full game tonight and have to revoke my previous advice on settings. The ffb in patch 3 on the fanatec has issues with no kerb/grass/off road feeling. There just is not any feeling at all even in a rally cross I am getting nothing from the road .

The demo version was so much better

Hmm, not good news at all. I hope SMS are aware of this problem.

alegunner68
08-12-2017, 21:39
What do you guys think about the button config on the universal hub? The top six are useless as they're bound to gears, throttle and brake so i can't remap them. Or am i missing something? Harumph

Gymnast
09-12-2017, 15:12
Fanatec user here. Got the same problems as you guys. No road or kerb feedback just nothing.. i use a fanatec v2.5. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Gymnast
11-12-2017, 09:44
Has any of you guys fixed it yet?

justonce68
11-12-2017, 09:59
I have the V2.5 mine feels pretty good. i will have a play around later and get back to you.

justonce68
11-12-2017, 10:01
What do you guys think about the button config on the universal hub? The top six are useless as they're bound to gears, throttle and brake so i can't remap them. Or am i missing something? Harumph

No you aren't missing anything same problem here, i spoke to Fanatec and its a microsoft issue, crazy if you ask me the hub is pretty useless in its current form.

Donkin Ben
11-12-2017, 12:26
Same for csl elite wheel, buttons are already mapped to Triggers and bumpers so are useless

inthebagbud
11-12-2017, 12:55
If you guys are after more button mappings are you aware that the game now supports full keyboard support fot external devices - so any usb keyboard will suffice http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55376-Keyboard-support-in-Yes-it-is!&highlight=keyboard or button box http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?56174-Buttonbox (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?56174-Buttonbox)

No idea why those buttons are hard mapped as if you have pedals you don't need them. Assume they are there on the off chance you may buy the wheel and no pedals and the wheel just becomes a glorified pad , but still seems strange they are hard wired

justonce68
12-12-2017, 08:58
I ran some tests last night, with the FFB on my Fanatec clubsport V2.5 to check the forces generated over kerbs, (excuse the driving i was trying to run over the worst kerbs i could find)
Look at the settings and graph bottom left of screen, no readings on the Tone or FX. This was a career session, but same results in a quick race. with settings maxed out no feel on kerbs. BMW M6

http://xboxclips.com/iTractorboy/fa10c764-fdc0-49be-b607-96d1f730d697

Different track different settings, you can also see the downshift glitch in helmet cam in this clip

http://xboxclips.com/iTractorboy/24c6f88a-089e-481a-b430-08247b666e6e

This is not a moaning post merely hoping to show the Dev's the lack off FFB feel

Dazza
12-12-2017, 11:04
I ran some tests last night, with the FFB on my Fanatec clubsport V2.5 to check the forces generated over kerbs, (excuse the driving i was trying to run over the worst kerbs i could find)
Look at the settings and graph bottom left of screen, no readings on the Tone or FX. This was a career session, but same results in a quick race. with settings maxed out no feel on kerbs. BMW M6

http://xboxclips.com/iTractorboy/fa10c764-fdc0-49be-b607-96d1f730d697

Different track different settings, you can also see the downshift glitch in helmet cam in this clip

http://xboxclips.com/iTractorboy/24c6f88a-089e-481a-b430-08247b666e6e

This is not a moaning post merely hoping to show the Dev's the lack off FFB feel

that graph doesn't work like that, its ffb strength percentage. 0/20% 20/40% 40/60% 60/80% 80/100% clipping

mine was doing the same coz I had my settings incorrect. I was using rim 100, gain 100, volume 15, tone 40 and fx at 50 and graph looked liked yours. possibly your rim FFB are to low? I realized I had set it up wrong and changed to rim auto then gain 100 rest at 50 and FFB was much better graph was getting up to 100%

also update firmware on the wheelbase. I agree with others theres a bug but fingers crossed this will get you a better feel.

justonce68
12-12-2017, 12:57
My rim is on auto, changed it between auto and 100 same result, my rim is brand new and has latest firmware. I have done loads of different configurations, still no feel over kerbs.
The wheel feels great to drive just no or very low road feel
Gonna play with volume later

justonce68
13-12-2017, 13:33
I ran a couple more tests last night, set the flavour to informative, FFB auto on V2.5, 100 gain, 50, 50, 50 for the rest, and did see some movement on the telemetry graph and also had some feeling over kerbs.

Juiced46
15-12-2017, 00:23
Here are 2 clips I just took. Fanatec V2.5 Base(with newest FW), Xbox P1 rim. Xbox One X, digital download game. FFB in telemetry usually stays in the 20-40% range. Settings are RAW 100/50/50/50 in the first video. In the 2nd video settings are RAW 100/50/60/100 with the same result. In the 2nd video I turn telemetry on @ around 40 seconds. No kerb or road feel. I really have to go off the track (which is why I am driving the way I do) to barely feel any kerbs. Even with FX @ 100 you cannot feel anything. I have tried messing with volume as low as 15-20 and as high as 85-90 and the thing does not come close to clipping nor any kerb/road feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxuuFtXicro&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh-tLrDqm4s&feature=youtu.be

Grea5eMunki
15-12-2017, 00:57
Csl wheel base and P1 wheel. With Raw no amount of fiddling gave me anything except a heavy dead wheel with minimal feedback. Changed to immerse 100/45/45 and it's a delight, light with lots of feedback over bumps curbs etc. Does wobble down the straights a bit though.

alegunner68
15-12-2017, 05:38
Have to say the ffb now feels awesome to me.
My settings if anyone wants to try 'em.

Csl elite with standard (non load cell) brake.
Steering deadzone 0, seering sensitivity 50, throttle deadzone 2, throttle sensitivity 50, brake deadzone 5*, brake sensitivity 0* speed sens 0, damp sens 0.
*Bd 5 so braking doesn't start until pedal contacts with the rubber, bs 0 so more pressure needed for max braking.

Raw- 100, 35, 50, 60, 0.05

On wheel- sen aut, ff 55, sho off, abs off, dri off, fei 40.

Btw i reinstalled the game after patch 3, don't know if that helped.

Chimildo
18-12-2017, 10:26
Does anyone know if this is a ďbugĒ ? It seems a lot of people have the same issue. It was on the fanatec website about a known bug but that was ages ago, surely they have fixed that by now, havenít they?
I know the G920 also had a bug, or is it all wheels on Xbox?

skcusIHC
18-12-2017, 19:33
I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the lack of road and bump feel on Raw. If you want road and bump feel, why aren't you using Immersive or Informative? Isn't that what the descriptions say? After patch 3.0, they feel so good and so much better than Raw. Why are you beating yourself up trying to get Raw to produce road and bump feel, when by description, you should be leaning toward Immersive or Informative?

Prior to patch 3.0, I was using Raw. Something just wasn't right, at least on my end, with Immersive and Informative. It seemed very inconsistent. I'd get some bad shaking at times, wheel oscillation, and just an overall poor experience. Night and day after 3.0 though. Awesome feel with Immersive and Informative compared to RAW, pre and post patch 3.0. With Fanatec 2.5, it's no contest for me. Immersive and Informative are far superior to Raw.

inthebagbud
18-12-2017, 20:42
I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the lack of road and bump feel on Raw. If you want road and bump feel, why aren't you using Immersive or Informative? Isn't that what the descriptions say? After patch 3.0, they feel so good and so much better than Raw. Why are you beating yourself up trying to get Raw to produce road and bump feel, when by description, you should be leaning toward Immersive or Informative?

Prior to patch 3.0, I was using Raw. Something just wasn't right, at least on my end, with Immersive and Informative. It seemed very inconsistent. I'd get some bad shaking at times, wheel oscillation, and just an overall poor experience. Night and day after 3.0 though. Awesome feel with Immersive and Informative compared to RAW, pre and post patch 3.0. With Fanatec 2.5, it's no contest for me. Immersive and Informative are far superior to Raw.

The fact you are using a 2.5 might be the answer as I use the 2.0 and the FFB is no good on any flavour , although the RAW is recommended for all Fanatec wheels and you are using informative/immersive may suggest RAW is a little weak

If you can provide your settings and a car/track combo I am prepared to give it another test as at present I have gone back to Pcars1

Jezza819
18-12-2017, 21:56
The fact you are using a 2.5 might be the answer as I use the 2.0 and the FFB is no good on any flavour , although the RAW is recommended for all Fanatec wheels and you are using informative/immersive may suggest RAW is a little weak

If you can provide your settings and a car/track combo I am prepared to give it another test as at present I have gone back to Pcars1

I'm going to try and tough it out on Pcars2. I'm just sticking to the cars and classes I have just a little feel for until the patch comes. I'll try the other settings to see how I like them but from what I remember I didn't really care for them which is how I ended up with Raw.

Juiced46
18-12-2017, 23:02

Raw gives you an unfiltered FFB. You should have road and kerb feel using Raw. It is suggested to use Raw with Fanatec wheels. I will try Informative/Immersive and report back and see if it helps. But there is no reason why the feeling should be lost on Raw. And like others have mentioned, after the update, the FX slider is doing nothing. Atleast on Raw.

Can you post your settings and also if you do not mind, make a quick game DVR clip with your FFB Telemetry showing like I posted a few posts back? I am curious to see how yours responds.

inthebagbud
19-12-2017, 06:20
I'm going to try and tough it out on Pcars2. I'm just sticking to the cars and classes I have just a little feel for until the patch comes. I'll try the other settings to see how I like them but from what I remember I didn't really care for them which is how I ended up with Raw.

I tried that for a couple of days and decided I would rather wait than cloud my judgement of a fully functioning PCAas2 FFB, I went back to Pcasr1 and realised how good the FFB was and had a ball

Bavarian Turbo
19-12-2017, 09:03

with the Fanatec v2 it does not matter what you set, since Patch 3 the FFB is broken
that is a bug and nothing else

Chimildo
19-12-2017, 09:35
I tried as suggested the informative and immersive and wasn’t keen, thought it was lacking feel and was really weak, but then the next day driving my van to work I thought it was exactly.

killer2293
19-12-2017, 12:42
I will echo the previous post. There is no road feel. I wish there was some movement on this. What is confusing to me is pre patch 3.0 the ffb and road/kerb feel were fine.

Jezza819
19-12-2017, 13:04
with the Fanatec v2 it does not matter what you set, since Patch 3 the FFB is broken
that is a bug and nothing else

From the patch notes:

Controllers

Fanatec CSWB v2 – various adjustments and improvements on XB1.
Fanatec - improved anti-jolt and high-frequency anti-vibe on the CSWB series.
Logitech - Fix for G29 and G920 lock stops.
Thrustmaster - Improvements for the 458 Italia.
Improvements to various controller’s vibration effects.

So apparently whatever they tried for this fix, definitely didn't fix anything.

killer2293
19-12-2017, 16:19
I believe that fix broke the ffb. Wonder if they could just quick fix it in a small patch? Or at least acknowledge something happened.

Jezza819
19-12-2017, 19:46
I believe that fix broke the ffb. Wonder if they could just quick fix it in a small patch? Or at least acknowledge something happened.

That's what I was hoping. Maybe there is an "Undo" button somewhere. :)

Juiced46
19-12-2017, 22:20

So I tried your suggestions with many adjustments to try to get it to feel right. It feels like Poo. Immersive I can feel bumps and kerbs but its very jerky and not smooth no matter what I do, it just does not feel right. Informative, no kerb or road feel just like Raw. Something is not right.

skcusIHC
19-12-2017, 23:26
So I tried your suggestions with many adjustments to try to get it to feel right. It feels like Poo. Immersive I can feel bumps and kerbs but its very jerky and not smooth no matter what I do, it just does not feel right. Informative, no kerb or road feel just like Raw. Something is not right.

So I ended up playing around with it some more last night to see more of it. Informative did indeed feel very lacking just like Raw did. There was just nothing there for the most part. Playing around with Immersive, it was very easy to get outside of a good feel. Steering a little too far from middle 50 settings quickly introduced the wheel wobble and just strange overall feedback. My initial experience after 3.0 came with a complete re-install of the game. I haven't exactly put a whole lot of time in over the last couple weeks due to it being December and the busy nature of the holiday season. I think I stumbled on a fairly good feel right off the bat and was satisfied with it enough to just run some races (I bought this sim to race, not to spend 75% of my time fiddling with FBB and other menu items like I spent much of October doing). Perhaps I didn't dig deep enough, as I thought a great initial setting could surely be made even better. Last night, I couldn't make it better. Informative and Raw lacked virtually everything. Immersive felt fairly good until I made even the smallest of adjustments. Small to medium changes messed it all up.

I run my wheel FBB on auto and also run the drift on -3. I believe the drift setting is a fairly different value set and feel with the 2.5 wheel base vs. the 2.0. With the in game settings (again, I did a reinstall of the game after 3.), I immediately hit the track at 50 across the board on everything. It felt really good to me, and again, I just wanted to race. I figured it could certainly be improved from there if it felt this good with just a base set. Depending on car, I was only adjusting gain up or down 10 or 15 depending on vehicle. I think what really fooled me was running at Texas and Long Beach (I run mostly IndyCar). Long Beach is pretty bumpy, as is Texas. The bumps were certainly present with my initial settings and there was no reason to think they'd lack elsewhere or on other settings. Bumps are present enough in this scenario to completely move the wheel, if one follows what I'm trying to say there. That setting feels very good to me, on those specific tracks. Then I started running on smoother circuits and it did seem like there was too much left on the table. The potential just wasn't there. There should be more. Low curbs and smooth tarmac, at times, didn't even show a hint of you going over them. In other places, it felt exactly how I feel it should feel.

Something clearly isn't right, but I do stand by that what I got going on set up wise, does feel pretty good in the majority of scenarios.

I'm happy with the settings I have going on with Immersive, but there seems to be virtually zero room for adjustment besides increasing making the wheel slightly heavier or slightly lighter.

Juiced46
20-12-2017, 01:08
Something clearly isn't right, but I do stand by that what I got going on set up wise, does feel pretty good in the majority of scenarios.

I'm happy with the settings I have going on with Immersive, but there seems to be virtually zero room for adjustment besides increasing making the wheel slightly heavier or slightly lighter.

Immersive does help give some extra road feel. But yes, like you mentioned something does not feel right.

I decided to download the demo and guess what. Its all working with Raw and working correctly. Nothing like the full game. All adjustments with RAW are working including the FX slider. Also, the FFB Histogram is showing it as well, where its actually clipping if I turn it up to much on the Demo. On the full game, FFB histogram usually stays in the 20-60% range max and never gets high enough to clip regardless of the setting. Something is not right for sure in the full game, because in the demo it is TOTALLY different and feels RIGHT.

I also noticed in the demo that, under the FFB Histogram it says "CSW V2.X" In the full game, it says "SMS.R.5" Both Demo and Full game in the CONTROLS setting do show a Fanatec V2.X. However the Histograms show other wise. See pictures below. Hopefully the devs see this.

First picture is the Full version, Notice it says SMS.R.5

Demo Shows CSW V2.X

JDSpeed65
22-12-2017, 02:23
Fanatec CSW V2.5 NO kerb or road feel at all !!! Help, ideas, anyone?

331 LX
22-12-2017, 03:47
Fanatec CSW V2.5 NO kerb or road feel at all !!! Help, ideas, anyone?

Read the posts above you?

Dark_Zilll
25-12-2017, 22:36
Definitely something is not right as it appeared exactly the same thing to me .
I haven't found the right settings to not be clipping and have amazing driving experience ...

lmbg
27-12-2017, 15:42
Same here.
No curb, bump, road or off-road feel...
I hope this will be patched soon !

| xBox One X | CSW V2.5 , CSP V3, CSS 1.5 |

killer2293
28-12-2017, 02:05
Whats frustrating is that there is zero movement on this and we are the only ones talking about it. No acknowledgement from anyone other than its been reported.

inthebagbud
28-12-2017, 08:41
Whats frustrating is that there is zero movement on this and we are the only ones talking about it. No acknowledgement from anyone other than its been reported.

We where promised an "issues list" at one time but I don't think this was followed up on, so as you say all we know is it has been reported

So frustrating not to be able to play the game

Juiced46
28-12-2017, 23:03

The moderators acknowledged this issue and stated they reported it to the devs and it will be addressed in the next patch.

Goggles Paesano
29-12-2017, 01:08
I hope they fix this soon. I bought a csw 2.5, pedals and seat and an Xbox one x just for this game. That’s like $1,500!

My wife left because of this nonsense. Not even sure if I’m joking.

IRKM kartname
29-12-2017, 07:42
Hello guys, well I own the steering wheel that I have in the signature, I confirm that after the patch, I no longer feel the curbs, completely flat :(.

Grea5eMunki
29-12-2017, 23:00
I have Csl Elite wheel and Clubsport V1 pedals. Using raw there was indeed no feeling but am now running in immersive mode and it's delightful. I can feel every bump on the track and kerbs and off road.
If I run the volume at 90 it just verging on clipping but I don't like the wheel weight so I run.
Wheel settings are
Sen=auto
FF=auto
Sho=70
ABS=85
Dri=Off
FEI=006

Juiced46
30-12-2017, 13:20
I hope they fix this soon. I bought a csw 2.5, pedals and seat and an Xbox one x just for this game. That’s like $1,500!

My wife left because of this nonsense. Not even sure if I’m joking.

LOL I hear you. Between my new seat, Fanatec gear an Xbox One X I am in this setup for over $2k. My girlfriend didn't know I bought the race seat. When she came down to my theater room when I was playing she just laughed at me and walked away. Not quite sure what that means......lol

I have Csl Elite wheel and Clubsport V1 pedals. Using raw there was indeed no feeling but am now running in immersive mode and it's delightful. I can feel every bump on the track and kerbs and off road.
If I run the volume at 90 it just verging on clipping but I don't like the wheel weight so I run.
Wheel settings are
Sen=auto
FF=auto
Sho=70
ABS=85
Dri=Off
FEI=006

I tried Immersive, you get some feel, but it is still not right and it was a bit too jerky. If you play the demo, set it to Raw, you will see what it is supposed to really feel like. Its night and day. I tried the Xbox and PS4 demos and Raw feels amazing. Full game on Xbox, everything feels wrong. It works, just not the way it should, or atleast the way the demos felt.

dawg
01-01-2018, 17:22
Looks like it doesn't make any sense to play PC2 on xbox right now. Demo version handles very nicely but full game completely broken for us, fanatec users. Its a shame that nobody from SMS can't tell us when they fix it. I assume that some issues can be too complicated to reproduce and fix (like missed career progress), but this one seems much easier — demo works amazingly well!

Juiced46
01-01-2018, 18:13
Looks like it doesn't make any sense to play PC2 on xbox right now. Demo version handles very nicely but full game completely broken for us, fanatec users. Its a shame that nobody from SMS can't tell us when they fix it. I assume that some issues can be too complicated to reproduce and fix (like missed career progress), but this one seems much easier — demo works amazingly well!

Its not completely broken and it is completely playable. You just do not have some FFB feel that is all. If that makes the game unplayable, I must be crazy then because I play it everyday. SMS has acknowledged the issue and it will be addressed.

Antonio_R
02-01-2018, 07:49
Hi, this is my first post here!! Thank you very much for all your opinions and advices. I have to say that I suffer the same lack of feelings when driving. I have just bought a CSW 2.5 and got completely surprised and disappointed. I think that some FFB fine adjustments can help us but the situation should be fixed through a parch by the programmers. I hope this can be fixed very soon.

inthebagbud
02-01-2018, 10:41
Its not completely broken and it is completely playable. You just do not have some FFB feel that is all. If that makes the game unplayable, I must be crazy then because I play it everyday. SMS has acknowledged the issue and it will be addressed.

Maybe not unplayable but if you want to experience FFB and are used to driving with full FFB sensation then it is "pointless" as driving with no FFB is like driving without any sound to me

Juiced46
02-01-2018, 22:49
Maybe not unplayable but if you want to experience FFB and are used to driving with full FFB sensation then it is "pointless" as driving with no FFB is like driving without any sound to me

There is FFB, just no kerbs or bumps. Its not the end of the world

Elitetoker
03-01-2018, 00:53
There is no road feel
No feel of grip at all
It's pointless

JFD
05-01-2018, 21:00
There is no road feel
No feel of grip at all
It's pointless

I think any vibration doesn't work on fanatec CSW with Xbox One X.
This is new bug.

transfix
05-01-2018, 22:18
I think any vibration doesn't work on fanatec CSW with Xbox One X.
This is new bug.

Are you referring to Pedal vibration or actual wheel vibration?

JFD
05-01-2018, 23:05
Are you referring to Pedal vibration or actual wheel vibration?

Wheel vibration.
It doesn't work.

transfix
06-01-2018, 12:18
Wheel vibration.
It doesn't work.

Yeah ever since 3.0 road,kerb,bump and vibration feedback is lost. Was hoping we would get a hot patch dropped to fix it but looks like we’ll have to wait for 4.0. I was asking about pedals because at the moment only brake vibration works.

JDSpeed65
09-01-2018, 02:41
Is there any timeline on a fix for the FFB, on the Fantec 2.5

transfix
09-01-2018, 14:02

Been trying to find out the same. Still no info :(

Juiced46
09-01-2018, 22:49

One of the mods in another thread reported that it will be addressed in the next patch.

JDSpeed65
10-01-2018, 12:06
Been trying to find out the same. Still no info :(

Thanks, I hope it comes out soon.

l Rilla l
24-01-2018, 06:39
Soooo...... any update on this supposed patch?

Juiced46
24-01-2018, 22:56
Soooo...... any update on this supposed patch?

Yes, there will be a patch :)

JDSpeed65
29-01-2018, 02:16
Yes, there will be a patch :)

As this point, this game needs a miracle not just a patch.

Jetsun
29-01-2018, 08:40

Coming from nowhere this game is already a miracle for me...

Juiced46
29-01-2018, 23:15

I must be playing a different game..... Aside from some very small issues I play a ton and enjoying every minute.

Cafe Racer
07-02-2018, 16:51
Just curious, given the force feedback changes the last SMS Patch 3.0 made to Fanatec Wheels, has anyone else gone back to racing in Assetto Corsa to get that superb wheel, ground, and curb experience? I was really enjoying the force feedback on PC2 with my CSW V2.5 prior to Patch 3.0. After however, It felt very numb and a bit "sloppy" even.

For sure I'll revisit PC2 after their next update to see if FF is improved.

Happy racing guys!

Jezza819
07-02-2018, 20:06
Just curious, given the force feedback changes the last SMS Patch 3.0 made to Fanatec Wheels, has anyone else gone back to racing in Assetto Corsa to get that superb wheel, ground, and curb experience?

I've resisted doing that. I haven't picked up AC since PC2 came out. Even with the bad FFB I still like the variety in cars and tracks that PC2 has. It's a shame that they couldn't just do a quick patch to undo whatever command caused the problem but I also figure it can't be that simple to fix.

Cafe Racer
07-02-2018, 22:02
I've resisted doing that. I haven't picked up AC since PC2 came out. Even with the bad FFB I still like the variety in cars and tracks that PC2 has. It's a shame that they couldn't just do a quick patch to undo whatever command caused the problem but I also figure it can't be that simple to fix.

Yeah, I completely agree with you with respect to the vehicle variety, classes, and tracks, they are outstanding in PC2! After Patch 3 came out, and really did a number on the FF on the Fanatec wheel, I was (let's just say) uninspired to continue playing.

In my opinion (and this is just my opinion), the FF is a HUGE part (if not one of the most important parts) of the "emersion factor" for a simulator. With FF so noticeably altered since the last patch, I just haven't been able to get back into PC2 despite the excellent vehicle and track variety. That said, I REALLY want to like this simulator, and the potential it has! At the moment, I've found that I get more enjoyment from the force feedback experience Assetto Corsa provides (even with the limited number of cars and tracks available as compared to PC2).

It'd be great to hear from SMS even a rough timeline for the new patch's expected release (or at least where the patch is in its development). Or maybe I've just missed some of their communications.

Gymnast
18-02-2018, 23:02
Yeah, I completely agree with you with respect to the vehicle variety, classes, and tracks, they are outstanding in PC2! After Patch 3 came out, and really did a number on the FF on the Fanatec wheel, I was (let's just say) uninspired to continue playing.

In my opinion (and this is just my opinion), the FF is a HUGE part (if not one of the most important parts) of the "emersion factor" for a simulator. With FF so noticeably altered since the last patch, I just haven't been able to get back into PC2 despite the excellent vehicle and track variety. That said, I REALLY want to like this simulator, and the potential it has! At the moment, I've found that I get more enjoyment from the force feedback experience Assetto Corsa provides (even with the limited number of cars and tracks available as compared to PC2).

It'd be great to hear from SMS even a rough timeline for the new patch's expected release (or at least where the patch is in its development). Or maybe I've just missed some of their communications.

Same here, went back to Ac, man what great feedback that game gives! you just feel you have complete control of the car, Ac is easy to drive but hard to master wich, imo, is what a good racing game should be.

Jezza819
18-02-2018, 23:40
Same here, went back to Ac, man what great feedback that game gives! you just feel you have complete control of the car, Ac is easy to drive but hard to master wich, imo, is what a good racing game should be.

Since I had not installed AC on the XBOX1X yet, I did that and I've been driving it off and on over the last week or so just to feel my Fanatec wheel work again. While it is refreshing to be able to feel a race car again and it reminds me of some of the things I love about AC, it also reminds me of some of the things I really dislike about AC but that's not for this thread.

Whenever patch 4.0 is released for Xbox I want to see somewhere in the patch notes, "Reversed the Fanatec update from patch 3.0" or words to that effect.

Pisan777
20-02-2018, 01:47
Does anyone know if it was fixed?

Juiced46
20-02-2018, 02:19
Does anyone know if it was fixed?

Not yet, patch hasnt been released yet.

EvenElectric
21-02-2018, 23:46
Anyone know if this problem is specific to Fanatec wheels? Did anyone try older firmwares by chance?

justonce68
22-02-2018, 08:18
The wheels work fine on the demo version buddy so it’s not a firmware issue

killer2293
23-02-2018, 13:30
Patch 4 Downloaded. CSW V2

Immersive
Gain 100
Volume 35
Tone 50
FX 50
Menu Spring .05

Wheel
Sen Auto
FFB 70-75 still playing
Sho Off
ABS Off
DRI Off
ABS 50

I still need to dial this in. The road feel is there. No kerb feel and I tried tone 50-100. Maybe kerbs are just not going to be there.
Just trying to get it where the wheel does not jump around so much. It is better. Maybe a developer could post there settings....so we could get a baseline of what they are using. I understand everyones taste is different, but a baseline would be helpful. Love this game though.

transfix
23-02-2018, 13:39

Immersive
Gain 100
Volume 35
Tone 50
FX 50
Menu Spring .05

Wheel
Sen Auto
FFB 70-75 still playing
Sho Off
ABS Off
DRI Off
ABS 50

I still need to dial this in. The road feel is there. No kerb feel and I tried tone 50-100. Maybe kerbs are just not going to be there.
Just trying to get it where the wheel does not jump around so much. It is better. Maybe a developer could post there settings....so we could get a baseline of what they are using. I understand everyones taste is different, but a baseline would be helpful. Love this game though.

You should really be running RAW with that wheel. Downloading now and I’ll update with my settings to see what has improved. Sad there is no Kerb feel :/

Sankyo
23-02-2018, 13:41

Immersive
Gain 100
Volume 35
Tone 50
FX 50
Menu Spring .05

Wheel
Sen Auto
FFB 70-75 still playing
Sho Off
ABS Off
DRI Off
ABS 50

What track(s)? Not all kerbs give FFB.

Fat Tire Biker
23-02-2018, 14:05
Based on this thread, I've held off on purchasing the Fanatec CSL Elite package. Is it that bad? Am I better off with the Thrustmaster TX? Currently using the cheapo 99$ Thrustmaster 458 with the bungie cords. Love PC2 and don't want to make the wrong FFB wheel decision, especially as the Fanatec is the more expensive option. Thanks.

EvenElectric
23-02-2018, 15:00
What track(s)? Not all kerbs give FFB.

What track (corner) should have kerb FFB? What’s a good track to test this on? Thanks.

It also looks like you’re on PC? So you can’t confirm that this is actually working for us.

killer2293
23-02-2018, 15:21
I've tried Watkins Glen long. Indianapolis Road circuit. Red bull Ring.

Cafe Racer
23-02-2018, 17:04
Based on this thread, I've held off on purchasing the Fanatec CSL Elite package. Is it that bad? Am I better off with the Thrustmaster TX? Currently using the cheapo 99$ Thrustmaster 458 with the bungie cords. Love PC2 and don't want to make the wrong FFB wheel decision, especially as the Fanatec is the more expensive option. Thanks.

The FFB on Fanatec wheel USED to be pretty good prior to Patch 3.0. SMS ruined it with Patch 3.0 and (IMO) does NOT seem to be improved with Patch 4.0. Frankly, the FFB feels the same to me as it did in Patch 3. Maybe I am missing something (or alot of things...) At any rate, I can't recommend buying the Fanatec wheel to experience PC2 on Xbox One. I dont' know if the FFB, road feel, curb feel, bumps etc are better on other wheel systems, as I haven't researched what other ppl with different wheel setups are saying. What i can say is that the Fanatec wheel setup and FFB is outstanding in Assetto Corsa, Dirty Rally, and Dirt 4, so if you are still interested in purchasing Fanatec gear, you may want to invest your time into those games / sims instead.

I welcome recommendations any Fanatec wheel users may have for getting good road feel in PC2 after Patch 4 update, I myself haven't found any thus far.

Pisan777
23-02-2018, 18:32
Is it just the csw wheel base or is it all wheel bases including csl elite?

Cafe Racer
23-02-2018, 18:54
Is it just the csw wheel base or is it all wheel bases including csl elite?

I can only speak as to my experience with the Fanatec CSW v2.5 that I own. FFB, road feel, curb feel, bumps, seem unchanged in Patch 4.0 from Patch 3.0.

I tested using different setting in-game in Raw, Immersive, and Informative on different tracks including some rally tracks. I am using Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Dirt 4, and even Forza 6 as comparisons (which all feel excellent to good with my Fanatec wheel). I also have the latest firmware installed on the CSW v2.5

Pisan777
23-02-2018, 19:12
In the SRL discord channel a 2.5 user uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and presto. Said wheel felt fantastic again

Cafe Racer
23-02-2018, 19:41
In the SRL discord channel a 2.5 user uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and presto. Said wheel felt fantastic again

Thanks buddy. I'll give that a shot and post my results.

Juiced46
23-02-2018, 19:53

Did he mention that he installed patch 4.0 after reinstallation or he reinstalled and stayed offline and no patch?

Pisan777
23-02-2018, 20:00
Sorry. He uninstalled before patch. Although it shouldn’t matter. Because when you install fresh, you have to update anyways before game will go. Right?

Juiced46
23-02-2018, 20:07
Sorry. He uninstalled before patch. Although it shouldn’t matter. Because when you install fresh, you have to update anyways before game will go. Right?

You can go offline and not install the patch. So he may be on revision 1. Ask if he installed patch 4.0

NightStalker916
23-02-2018, 21:37
I just tried to uninstall/reinstall with a digital copy and I think the game automatically updates during the installation. I think I'm going to have to buy a physical copy of the game in order for this to work.

alegunner68
23-02-2018, 21:48
CSL Elite feels ok, not a lot different to last patch.
Here's my settings if anyone wants to try.

Sen-aut, ff-075, sho-off, abs-off, dri-off, brf-50, fei-20

Raw, 100-30-50-50-0.05

Pisan777
23-02-2018, 22:00
I asked and the answer was yes. I’m just the messenger here. Have not been home mysel to try

NightStalker916
23-02-2018, 22:25
I'm a little confused, is this guy running the game in online or offline mode? Is his game physical or digital?

EvenElectric
23-02-2018, 22:47
Looking forward to hearing how this works for you. Initial reports are that this is still broken. Very disappointing that SMS can't get this right, even after it was heavily reported after the last patch.

Panzerhund2384
23-02-2018, 23:40
CSL Elite feels ok, not a lot different to last patch.
Here's my settings if anyone wants to try.

Sen-aut, ff-075, sho-off, abs-off, dri-off, brf-50, fei-20

Raw, 100-30-50-50-0.05

Thanks! Going to try your settings...

Cafe Racer
24-02-2018, 00:32
Looking forward to hearing how this works for you. Initial reports are that this is still broken. Very disappointing that SMS can't get this right, even after it was heavily reported after the last patch.

Just got finished completely uninstalling and then re-installing the game... Tested again in Raw, Informative and Immersive (with different settings in each)... To me, FFB feels the same as it did after Patch 3 with no road feel, minimal curb/bump feel and odd yaw... I even tested Forza 6 to see how FFB compared and ( I can't believe I'm saying this, Forza 6 even feels better... geesh!!!) If this game wasn't meant to be played on the Xbox One because it is too taxing on the "out of date" hardware, sure woulda been nice to get a little "heads up" from SMS about it before buying the game...

Oh well... I think I'll put this game away for a while (maybe indefinitely) and focus on Assetto Corsa et. all. (yeahhh... I just used "et. al.") :D

Chimildo
24-02-2018, 13:23
Since patch 3 fanatec wheels haven’t been right we’ve been waiting sort of patiently for patch 4 to fix things, which it has not. Is this because it is the way SMS have designed it and you don’t have any intention of doing anything about it?
Please answer the question just so we know please

killer2293
24-02-2018, 15:26
I tried some tinkering this morning. I was racing Ford GT at Monza. No matter what I tried the wheel just doesn't feel right. So for a comparison I fired up F1 2017 at Monza and the difference is tremendous. I get that things happen but we have gotten zero feedback from developers on this. I will be patient and see if there is a fix in the future. Why is the force feedback good in the demo and not in the game. Just some explanation would go a very long way in fixing this problem. This is a very good racing game and I do not want to give up on it. The variety of cars and tracks is what keeps bringing me back. SMS let's fix this.

Juiced46
24-02-2018, 16:43
I asked and the answer was yes. Iím just the messenger here. Have not been home mysel to try

I posted this in the other Fanatec thread, but will post it here as well.

So I finally got a chance to download the patch and give it a try. Sadly like everyone else has mentioned, our issues have not been addressed

I have a Fanatec V2.5base. Same FFB issues as we had in patch 3. No kerb or road feel at all.

So far I have tried a few things.

Installed Patch 4- Same problems

Deleted Game, re-downloaded (digital copy)- Same problems.

Deleted save from system and cloud- Same problems.

I boot up the demo and the wheel feels normal again with the same exact settings used in the full game where it does not feel correct

So for the guy that said he deleted the game and reinstalled and everything works fine. I would assume he has a disc copy and did not install any updates. Which too me, is not really a fix unless you are only playing offline and do not want the other bugs that those versions had addressed. No way he is on patch 4 with a V2.5 base and it is working correctly, no way at all.

Panzerhund2384
24-02-2018, 19:24
Well, installed/played with 4.0 patch...sorry to say game once again is unplayable. Previous patch showed improvement, but now it's a step back.

Cars understeer to the point of spinning out for no particular reason...I'm afraid to say that I'm going to try the advice I've seen again & again...Assetto Corsa....

Jezza819
24-02-2018, 22:41
I posted this in the Technical section thread but I'll put it here as well.

It's still just as numb and bland as before. I ran my 4 most used cars as a test, the Ligier Nissan LMP2, Ford GT GTE, and both LMP3 cars. If anything the cars handle worse than before. They seem to float more and have more understeer. Before the patch even with the numb FFB I could still make cars turn as quick as I wanted to. Now it seems like there's been two rounds of steering ratio added to each car. What was 11:5.1 now feels like 13:5.1. Either LMP3 car felt light and nimble pre patch but I tested at Red Bull GP post patch and I had to back off a ton to get either car through the turn 5 & 6 complex.

Yes some things looked a little better. The trees don't pop in as much as they used to. I didn't really notice any major changes with the AI behavior. I still see the twitching here and there. But I'm just curious as to why the Fanatec FFB issue wasn't fixed. Was it not high priority enough? I'm really starting to lose my enthusiasm for this game.

We were told that this problem was going to be addressed in patch 4 so that didn't happen. If you look at the patch notes apparently all of those things were more important than making sure a wheel worked properly with the game.

Koppieo
25-02-2018, 10:12
Same here, after patch 4 nothing seems to have changed. Still no kerb or road feel.

I'm on CWS 2.5 with CSP 3.0 + brake performance kit.
My settings are:

On the wheel: Sen: aut FF: 70 Sho: OFF ABS: OFF Dri: OFF and brake force 015 - 020 (depending on car due to brake performance kit)
In game: Raw, Gain: 100, Vol: 50, Tone: 50, Fx: 60, Menu Spring: 0,05

I played on Imola with TC (BMW) and found that when I put FX to 70 or even 75, I got more oversteer and also the kerbs were more agressive with the rear tires.

First tried on Imola with Setting on Informative, with Gain: 95 and FF on the wheel 75, but that didn't feel any diffrent. (maybee a little less oversteer). But also no road feel.

This afternoon I will try in GT3 with a Porsche GT3 or Audi. And I'll report back.

I like the improvements patch 4 has made, but I think that we - as Fanatec users - are deprived of the special road and kerb feel other sim drivers have.
So please developers: get on XBox1 and use a Fanatec CSW 2.5 and compare the drive-feeling with f.i. a Thrustmaster.
You'll soon agree that this probleem needs to be solved. Because beforen patch 3, it wasn't like this. And I hate to go back to PC1 or even AC!

killer2293
26-02-2018, 04:06
Well here is an interesting fact. I have a Drivehub and I used it today to hook my Fanatec CSW v2 and BMW Rim up to the Xbox 1X. When using the Drivehub the game recognizes the wheel as a G920. The road feel and kerb feel is there. There is some tinkering that needs to be done on the wheel and in the game to dial it in and get it feeling great. But for what it's worth there is hope (I guess) for a fix in the future. Any assistance from the developers would be awesome at this point. I think the lack of communication is what is getting me frustrated the most. I have a $1000 Fanatec Setup that the demo of this game supports but the actual game itself ignores.

transfix
26-02-2018, 10:48
Can we have all “Fanatec FFB” discussion in the below link. This will help by keeping the conversation in one place.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58609-after-patch-fanatec-csw-2-5-go-horrible-feedback&p=1482123&viewfull=1#post1482123

Sankyo
26-02-2018, 11:22
Well, installed/played with 4.0 patch...sorry to say game once again is unplayable. Previous patch showed improvement, but now it's a step back.

Cars understeer to the point of spinning out for no particular reason...I'm afraid to say that I'm going to try the advice I've seen again & again...Assetto Corsa....

How is this related to FFB?

GrimeyDog
28-02-2018, 14:57
The Pcars2 Demo works fine --> Im thinking the Demo works fine because it has Not been updated with the New Anti Jolt settings that came with the First Major update!!! ---> Remember Microsoft was supposed to have Created and is using a Different FFB system than PC and PS4 on XB1 -->personally i think the New XB1 FFB system Sucks!!! and wish they would change things back to the standard FFB system.

IMO the FFB with XB1 was ok until the Anti Jolt fix update <-- Maybe this is the Key factor to the Missing Curb/Rumble Strip and Road feel <--- IMO the CSW 2.5 feels like it has Early 90's Rubberbad FFB Now. Even FM7 has better FFB and Curb feel than Pcars2 Now:( WTF:indecisiveness:

Cafe Racer
28-02-2018, 15:05
The Pcars2 Demo works fine --> Im thinking the Demo works fine because it has Not been updated with the New Anti Jolt settings that came with the First Major update!!! ---> Remember Microsoft was supposed to have Created and is using a Different FFB system than PC and PS4 on XB1 -->personally i think the New XB1 FFB system Sucks!!! and wish they would change things back to the standard FFB system.

IMO the FFB with XB1 was ok until the Anti Jolt fix update <-- Maybe this is the Key factor to the Missing Curb/Rumble Strip and Road feel <--- IMO the CSW 2.5 feels like it has Early 90's Rubberbad FFB Now. Even FM7 has better FFB and Curb feel than Pcars2 Now:( WTF:indecisiveness:

Agreed! And to have to say that any of the Forza Motorsport games have better FFB on a high end Fanatec wheel setup is indeed sad commentary on the state of PC2 FFB. It's a shame really. Hopefully SMS will bring back a good FFB feel to Fanatec users, but for now, I have shelved PC2.

On the bright side, Kunos announced that the latest free DLC pack for Assetto Corsa with Laguna Seca track will be available for download TODAY on Xbox One, sooooo... That's where I'll be!

aj85234
01-03-2018, 22:03

I have some direct feedback on your situation. DM me if you want.

Benkid
05-03-2018, 18:12
What's happened? I've been away for a while and today I came back to PC2 to have a spin and the FFB is a mess. Would anybody mind giving me a brief summary as to why the FFB feels off to save me scrolling through the last 10+ pages it would be much appreciated. I have just upgraded to CSW V3 pedals but can't imagine that's the cause.

Juiced46
05-03-2018, 18:26
What's happened? I've been away for a while and today I came back to PC2 to have a spin and the FFB is a mess. Would anybody mind giving me a brief summary as to why the FFB feels off to save me scrolling through the last 10+ pages it would be much appreciated. I have just upgraded to CSW V3 pedals but can't imagine that's the cause.

Been like that since patch 3 and now 4. There is no fix. Waiting on SMS to solve the prob.

Jezza819
05-03-2018, 18:29

SMS tried to improve FFB for Fanatec wheels in patch 3, it didn't work and messed it up. We thought a fix was coming for patch 4, it didn't so now we're all waiting to see when it is going to be fixed.

Benkid
05-03-2018, 20:22
Cheers for the update guys. Have they officially recognised it as an issue or not?

Juiced46
05-03-2018, 22:33
Cheers for the update guys. Have they officially recognised it as an issue or not?

They recognized the issue before patch 4. We all thought they were going to fix it. Patch 4 came out, no fix. The acknowledged it again after patch 4. We are still waiting.

Alot more discussion about it in the link below since it is not a setting issue.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58609-after-patch-fanatec-csw-2-5-go-horrible-feedback

Panzerhund2384
18-03-2018, 13:45
I may be the unusual one here, but after a hiatus due to horrible FFB & general wheel issues, PC2 seems to be working much better for me...the vehicle handling is not quite up to Assetto Corsa, but it is playable/& fun again...

Agent oo23
09-04-2018, 19:34
Same for me on PC. Can't feel the grip no matter flavor / Jack Spades file. I feel some bumps but I don't care about bumps. I want to feel de grip!

PhishHead
27-04-2018, 22:16
Would like to run this scenario past the Xbox Fanatec crowd and see if there are any ideas:

Received the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 bundle on Wednesday. Updated firmware on base via PC as advised, 64 bit, and performed the centering calibration without issue. Connected to PS4 with the basic CSL Elite pedals attached, and was off and running.

This morning, I removed the PS4 steering wheel, and placed on the Elite P1 wheel for Xbox so I could finally drive this game on the X. Wheel mounted nicely. Turned the console on. Turned the wheel base on....and wham wham wham wham violently back and forth. Only got it to stop when I turned the power off at the base. After making sure the light was green as per the P1 Quick Guide. Shut the console down restarted without the wheel hooked up to it, plugged the wheel back in after the X was at the home screen, and turned it on. Violent, again. Cycled through all modes, the back and forth would not stop until I shut the power down.

I put a msg into Fanatec but as it is Friday I haven’t heard back, thought I would ask in here. Read a couple of threads in here which didn’t address it, and searched YouTube but no results. Anyone familiar with this issue?

PhishHead
27-04-2018, 22:42
Is there any button to change mode?

Yes, I was able to cycle through all modes: PC, Compatibility, PS4, and Xbox, and none of them even improved the issue let alone solved it. It was/is crazy!!

Asturbo
27-04-2018, 22:58
Perhaps you have to upgrade again from the PC with the xbox rim plugged? May be needed some upgrade also in the xbox rim, that now could be outdated with the base.

PhishHead
27-04-2018, 23:04
Perhaps you have to upgrade again from the PC with the xbox rim plugged? May be needed some upgrade also in the xbox rim, that now could be outdated with the base.

Good thought, will try this tonight, the fact that the wheel itself has no specific firmware didnít make me think in that direction. Will update when I get a chance, thanks!

Juiced46
28-04-2018, 13:25
Would like to run this scenario past the Xbox Fanatec crowd and see if there are any ideas:

Received the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 bundle on Wednesday. Updated firmware on base via PC as advised, 64 bit, and performed the centering calibration without issue. Connected to PS4 with the basic CSL Elite pedals attached, and was off and running.

This morning, I removed the PS4 steering wheel, and placed on the Elite P1 wheel for Xbox so I could finally drive this game on the X. Wheel mounted nicely. Turned the console on. Turned the wheel base on....and wham wham wham wham violently back and forth. Only got it to stop when I turned the power off at the base. After making sure the light was green as per the P1 Quick Guide. Shut the console down restarted without the wheel hooked up to it, plugged the wheel back in after the X was at the home screen, and turned it on. Violent, again. Cycled through all modes, the back and forth would not stop until I shut the power down.

I put a msg into Fanatec but as it is Friday I havenít heard back, thought I would ask in here. Read a couple of threads in here which didnít address it, and searched YouTube but no results. Anyone familiar with this issue?

If you power it up with the P1 Elite wheel but NOT connected to the console, does it do this?

If you put the PS4 wheel back onto it does it go back to normal?

PhishHead
28-04-2018, 23:11
I hooked the wheelbase back to my PC, with Elite P1 attached, updated the firmware (which felt like going through the motions) and voila! Working base and rim now for Xbox in green mode. I wish they would instruct one to do this in the Quick Guide, but, live and learn. Will be sure to do that in the future for any new rims purchased.
Thanks again for making that suggestion.

Very interesting the difference in FFB settings between the two rims (P1 and PS4 Standard Rims). Requiring much “lighter” settings with the P1 within the game - I left tuning selections on the rim at stock levels except for ABS. I was also surprised to see Dampening as an option on the Xbox, it is greyed out on the PS4 rim/options in PC2.

Shame neither the rev lights on the base (expected) nor the rim (unexpected) work. Not a PC2 only issue, however, to be fair.

Olijke Poffer
02-08-2018, 07:45
Just installed my new CSW v2.5 and pedals with loadcell. Drove a couple of rounds on Oulton Park and I must say, wow what a difference with my T150. Unbelievable how good this wheel feels. Braking with a loadcell pedal is something I have to get used to. It is different than without loadcell braking. It feels like I have to learn to drive again. Lol. But after a couple of laps I feel it works way better than the pedals without loadcell.

Would you like to share your settings for this wheel? FFB settings ingame and the settings from the base (wheel)?
There are so much settings to alter. I would love to see what other drivers are using?
For those with the loadcell brakepedal, what are your driver settings and which elastomer spring shore do you use?

Sankyo
02-08-2018, 07:52
Just installed my new CSW v2.5 and pedals with loadcell. Drove a couple of rounds on Oulton Park and I must say, wow what a difference with my T150. Unbelievable how good this wheel feels. Braking with a loadcell pedal is something I have to get used to. It is different than without loadcell braking. It feels like I have to learn to drive again. Lol. But after a couple of laps I feel it works way better than the pedals without loadcell.

Would you like to share your settings for this wheel? FFB settings ingame and the settings from the base (wheel)?
There are so much settings to alter. I would love to see what other drivers are using?
For those with the loadcell brakepedal, what are your driver settings and which elastomer spring shore do you use?
I'd start with default Raw settings, and map FFB Volume and Tone -/+ to some buttons. That way, you can change these settings while driving and you can try what difference they make and find your preferred settings.

SRC Brian
02-08-2018, 10:21
Raw

Wheel
Sen auto
FFB between 40 and 70 car dependant
Sho off
Dri off
BRF car dependant 20 to 60
FIE most important setting for pc2 if your getting notch or unatual feeling dial this down. Porsche RSR for example set this to 0 I rarely have it above 30 for any car.

Olijke Poffer
02-08-2018, 10:23
Raw

Wheel
Sen auto
FFB between 40 and 70 car dependant
Sho off
Dri off
BRF car dependant 20 to 60
FIE most important setting for pc2 if your getting notch or unatual feeling dial this down. Porsche RSR for example set this to 0 I rarely have it above 30 for any car.

Thanks..

Sankyo
02-08-2018, 10:25
Thanks..

Be aware that he's an XB1 user and that settings between platforms are not compatible...

SRC Brian
02-08-2018, 10:25
Should have said I run the load cell at 90kg max setting hence the high bfr

Olijke Poffer
02-08-2018, 11:01
Be aware that he's an XB1 user and that settings between platforms are not compatible...
Thanks for the heads up. I did not noticed indeed.

SRC Brian
03-08-2018, 08:21
Your posting in the Xbox section mate. ;)

Olijke Poffer
03-08-2018, 09:18
Yes I see indeed. Lol.. I thought this was the generall fanatec thread.