PDA

View Full Version : Please stop with the dry sunny GT3 races at Monza and SPA

Kebabfelix
24-09-2017, 20:52
Jesus christ stop it would ya. I left Assetto Corsa because that's all people race everyday.

We have the biggest track roster and car list of any sim and you guys decide Spa and Monza GT3 races without livetrack is the most fun!?

:mad::confused::confused:

Attackmack
24-09-2017, 20:54
de_dust yo ;)

Ajvanho
24-09-2017, 21:08
IT'S TIME TO STOP

honespc
24-09-2017, 21:14
The GT3 community. Take them assists away and watch them leave in fear. Set a wet race and witness them running away in fear as well. Set mechanical damage or 2x tyre wear and witness them... oh well, the GT3 community.

Also, now that we have most epic road racing physics ever specially on some cars, to be combined with the also epic livetrack feature, you enter MP lobby browser, and 90% of the races are GT3 lol. Not even old good GT1.

Removed offensive Sentence! Edit:/ By Siberian Tiger

M-PowerX
24-09-2017, 21:24
- Maybe not everyone has many hours every week to spend on PC to learn every single track and manage every category
- maybe not every one owns an expansive steering wheel that helps a lot to control slippery car
- maybe is cool to drive cars you dream to own
- maybe if you don't like it just leave

How fool have to be Fifa players that use their beloved team every game...
Apologize my english.

cornishbrooksy
24-09-2017, 21:27
The answer to this is to set your own lobby up that is not dry, not GT3 and not Spa/Monza ;)

ironik
24-09-2017, 21:30
The answer to this is to set your own lobby up that is not dry, not GT3 and not Spa/Monza ;)

And with enough practice and ranked :D

M-PowerX
24-09-2017, 21:37
I forgot the setup!
How long does it take to create a good setup?
For different categories on every track.

Do you race with default setup?

Mr.Smoke
24-09-2017, 21:56
The GT3 community. Take them assists away and watch them leave in fear. Set a wet race and witness them running away in fear as well. Set mechanical damage or 2x tyre wear and witness them... oh well, the GT3 community.

Also, now that we have most epic road racing physics ever specially on some cars, to be combined with the also epic livetrack feature, you enter MP lobby browser, and 90% of the races are GT3 lol. Not even old good GT1.

Removed offensive Sentence! Edit:/ By Siberian Tiger

I spend the majority of my time in GT3 races.

I prefer having assists set to authentic, so as to be true to the real cars. Weather doesnt bother me any. I will race in the sun, rain or whatever. Damage, fuel and tire wear all on authentic as well.

Sure, most of the "GT3 community" wont be like me, since most are likely kids, but dont judge all GT3 racers this way.

There is a solution to your "problem" though. Create your own lobby, race offline, or find other racers to compete against.

Hydrops
24-09-2017, 22:03
regarding this issue is there a way to know before entering server what kind of assists are enabled in the server ?

or even after entering the server, I can't find it anywhere

ironik
24-09-2017, 23:35
regarding this issue is there a way to know before entering server what kind of assists are enabled in the server ?

or even after entering the server, I can't find it anywhere

Just click the lobby once. ;)

-carbo-
25-09-2017, 01:30
Maybe they're popular because they are....well....popular?

Best way to get what you want is to start up your own lobby, if others are keen they'll join you.

"If you build it they will come"

Kebabfelix
25-09-2017, 12:54

I tried so many times, 20-30 minutes of waiting, having 1 or 2 person join before they get tired and leave.

zuotoski
25-09-2017, 14:25
I tried so many times, 20-30 minutes of waiting, having 1 or 2 person join before they get tired and leave.

:D It may tell you something.

Can I give a suggestion? Instead of asking to stop something, it would better to ask to start something, wouldn't!? Itīs just a suggestion, not intended to offend you.

I don't race online, for the simple fact that I don't feel good enought and I am affraid to spoil/ruin the gameplay - but I watch many online races, including those GT3 in dry places, like Monza and SPA and I honestly enjoy it. And if I would start racing online, I'd choose something like this, it helps to learn and improve, then maybe I'd feel more comfortable to play it harder with others.

Alfisti
25-09-2017, 16:54
I agree with the OP, Monza especially, I swear on PCARS1 every second race on the board is Monza.

Yes I try to set up my own race and no one joins!!

The other is the Nordschilfe, it's a crappy track to actually race on and hard to remember and it's EVERYWHERE.