PDA

View Full Version : My Troubles - Lots discussed here, some not!

LDC
24-09-2017, 21:48
Like many on here, a serial PC1 user. Naturally, excited for the release of PC2.
After seeing many previews on Youtube, Reviews etc etc, I made the decision to get PC2 on release day. ( Was unaware of the early PC1 problems )
But seriously, how can there be so many "bugs", a lot of them being what you'd class as the basics of the game, and actually being able to play the game!

I'm not going to into details such as the FFB problems with the G920, the setup I have. The career mode not saving because they have already been widely discussed!

Other issues I have found:

*Online lobbies - Often says its in either practice or qualifying, join the lobby, choose my car, join the game and its in the race, and you have to spectate. So the info shown when you scroll through the lobbies is incorrect. Which is highly annoying.

*Multiplayer racing lag - When you finally get in a race, the 'Player joining lag' which was supposedly worked hard on to remove out the gameplay, is still there, and in my opinion worse, the lag/delay is much greater?!

*Freezing - During loading screens and menu's, the game will freeze, then having to close the game and reopen.

*Floating/Drifting cars - Not sure if related to the FFB problems, but the cars float left and right down straights, with no inputs on the steering wheel (Almost like a gust of wind driving on the motorway in real life feeling), Also can feel like it happens randomly, and not just down the straights.

*Jump starts - This has happened twice, but as soon as the lights come on, I've been given a jump start (Holding the Clutch and the brake, car doesn't move a MM) Only online, haven't experienced this in any other mode

I'm sure i've missed some out, but hopefully we get an update soon, because like many, I feel like the game is unplayable, and will just be collecting dust until it is!

LDC
24-09-2017, 21:53
Have just thought of another one!

*Cockpit camera, Driver hand glitch - In the Cockpit camera, which turning (either direction) the drivers hand and steering wheel will violently glitch/turn, doesn't affect the cars turning, just annoying, and a little off putting at first!

MRBROWN33
24-09-2017, 22:49
Unfortunately, most of the problems your having are still problems on Pcars1.

likeshampoo
25-09-2017, 01:27
I'm noticing threads that are speaking out about issues with the game are now getting deleted. Expect this one to go soon as well. The developers and mods here are a total disgrace.

Ian Bell
25-09-2017, 01:45
I'm noticing threads that are speaking out about issues with the game are now getting deleted. Expect this one to go soon as well. The developers and mods here are a total disgrace.

We are a total disgrace?

Threads with abuse, angry faces and vitriol combined will normally get deleted yes. There are multiple threads all over the forum detailing user issues and requests that we are keeping up because they don't move into abuse. Just as your post has.

Note, the OP hasn't despite the angry face so this stays up.

LDC
25-09-2017, 06:23
This is by no means a thread to abuse the game/developers or anything like that, I am just pointing out some issues I have had, which I haven’t seen much mentioned on here.

I like others, are looking forward to playing the game, with minimal bugs and glitches, and to enjoy many miles on the game. Hopefully It is soon!

Invincible
25-09-2017, 06:29
This is by no means a thread to abuse the game/developers or anything like that, I am just pointing out some issues I have had, which I haven’t seen much mentioned on here.

That's what Ian said. The angry face in the title isn't really "necessary" but so far it's neither abusing nor offending.

I'm pretty sure the issues will be looked into.

major sunscreen
25-09-2017, 07:31
I brought PC1 when it first came out- was shocked at how un-ready it was. Came back to it 6 months later and still playing it today. It remains for me one of the best racing games I've ever played although the career mode was a bit bland (who knows- perhaps being a racing driver is really bland..). I have absolutely no doubt that PC2 will be an awesome game, and that is why I haven't brought it yet but I will do once it's more 'finished'. It's disappointing for you If you've shelled out for the game, I get that. But so many platforms and studios now seem to be launching buggy games and then developing them in the first few weeks. If you have a strong emotional response to that I get it, but expressing it will only subvert the complaints you have. Until people stop buying products that are still in development I can only see the practice continuing. In the meantime, I'm watching these forums, and when it becomes abusive or petty it is far less useful as an aid to all of us.

cornishbrooksy
25-09-2017, 17:46

Just as a note on this one, nobody has ever been banned for providing negative feedback and providing reports on bugs.
However calling us or the devs "a disgrace" wont fly around here, and yes you can expect to get a ban for this.

Word your issues like the OP did in the first post and nobody will get banned, its that simple.