PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Kick peoples from the server without do anything

dbr93
24-09-2017, 21:55
As title said,in pretty all races in chat message i see the message 'you vote for kick (name of driver) out from the server'
And when this start,the message appear 5-10 times and sometimes for multiples drivers,when i just watch the lap times!

And sometimes the driver is really kicked out from the server,wtf..

Horrible bug,please fix..

dbr93
26-09-2017, 00:21

can someone try to explain why chat said that i vote to kick out peoples when i just watch and don't touch anything? this happen in all races now

Blake-Lee43
26-09-2017, 01:56
That's not you voting to kick him, that's the other players voting it's just so no one knows who voted who

Ekay.jay
26-09-2017, 03:14
And the reason he’s being voted to kick is because everyone has clicked READY except him, therefore the race will not start.

Ian Bell
26-09-2017, 03:37
As title said,in pretty all races in chat message i see the message 'you vote for kick (name of driver) out from the server'
And when this start,the message appear 5-10 times and sometimes for multiples drivers,when i just watch the lap times!

And sometimes the driver is really kicked out from the server,wtf..

Horrible bug,please fix..

Please try to not use hyperbole when reporting something you think is a bug that clearly isn't. We also all know what 'WTF' means.

dbr93
26-09-2017, 05:11
Thanks for ask
It was strange because chat said 'you vote for kick' when only i've clicked 'ready'
Sorry for hyperbole,so if they don't click 'ready' , message is here..

IJerichoI
26-09-2017, 10:24
Well, I got also kicked while making some setup changes last minute yesterday. Pretty frustrating, as I was P2 after qualifying. I think the race should start after two minutes, if not everyone is ready. Not-readies should then be a spectator.

ECT CHEF
26-09-2017, 12:21
Well, I got also kicked while making some setup changes last minute yesterday. Pretty frustrating, as I was P2 after qualifying. I think the race should start after two minutes, if not everyone is ready. Not-readies should then be a spectator.

I agree, entered a room with only a couple minutes of qualifying left and didn't have the chance to make some changes. Was making a couple tweaks before the race and got kicked. Not a good online experience.

Blake-Lee43
26-09-2017, 13:05
Maybe tell people in the chat you're making a quick change.

hotak
26-09-2017, 14:36
I think what's wrong is the italian translation: it actually says that YOU voted to kick instead of saying that SOMEONE voted to kick ( the correct translation is "hanno votato per espellere (playername)")