PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Online Lobbies

gmspromo
24-09-2017, 22:04
One major issue ... the icons which denote whether the players are in the lobby, Practice, Qualifying or the Race, DON'T WORK ... they are wrong 99% of the time!

gmspromo
24-09-2017, 22:12
... an example; an icon says they are in the lobby, but when joining I can only spectate because they are on lap 5 of a 10 lap race - it's not that they have gone from the lobby straight to the race, or any other coincidence, the icons are just plain wrong.

RobPhoboS
24-09-2017, 23:59
Also I want to race - not spectate, can't it just filter lobbies that we can join to drive ?

Rockefelluh
25-09-2017, 00:07
Also I want to race - not spectate, can't it just filter lobbies that we can join to drive ?

That's a nice feature to add. I don't think this filter option is there.

I was confused by this topic too because I joined 5 supposedly qualifying lobbies and I could not actually drive in any of them.

gmspromo
25-09-2017, 07:18
That's a nice feature to add. I don't think this filter option is there.

I was confused by this topic too because I joined 5 supposedly qualifying lobbies and I could not actually drive in any of them.

It took me a while to figure out while I kept being put into spectator mode, but it is because the L P Q R session icons are wrong nearly all the time!!

LDC
25-09-2017, 07:19
Yup, as mentioned in a thread I started.
If you’re quick enough to see, when it says 11 mins for example remaining, just as the screen switches it moves to Race and laps remaining.

Very frustrating

gmspromo
25-09-2017, 07:22
Yep, it makes the icons being there pointless if they don't actually work!