PDA

View Full Version : Career Standings Bug?

CalumJM
24-09-2017, 22:32
Hi,

So when completing each career race the overall championship standings do not show/update. So I thought "oh maybe they just aren't showing". That is not the case... No points get allocated after any career race leaving no means of progressing to the next tier as it says 'series unsuccessful'.

I've quickly tested this with another career and issue persists.

Anyone else experiencing this?

cxMilk
03-10-2017, 02:20
Hi,

So when completing each career race the overall championship standings do not show/update. So I thought "oh maybe they just aren't showing". That is not the case... No points get allocated after any career race leaving no means of progressing to the next tier as it says 'series unsuccessful'.

I've quickly tested this with another career and issue persists.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Having this same issue. After finishing the Ginetta Jr series and doing quite a bit of testing with the Karts since I failed miserably at them on my first attempt, I decided to try the Kart season again. Race ends and there's no standings, no points. The only post race screen that has any information is the Highlights screen that shows the podium and fastest lap. Additionally, I get a new email saying something along the lines of, "Unsuccessful. We'll look into what we can do for the next race, etc. etc."

So...apparently I'm now running a pointless season? This issue was not present on my initial Kart season, nor during my Ginetta Jr season.

Mon Pavion
03-10-2017, 14:17
I haven't had this problem, but I defiantly know people have. I have seen several posts on this.

SHD
04-10-2017, 11:01
Had this issue, too. After an Xbox One reboot, the problem has solved for me.

CalumJM
04-10-2017, 17:54
Seemed to be fixed for me. No idea how I managed to do it but happy days

PervasiveFall8
04-10-2017, 20:01
I've not had this issue, I do the hold power button for 10sec - let power brick go orange and unplug pretty much every other time/ to every time I get off. Just so I know its not a cache issue messing with the game.

cxMilk
04-10-2017, 20:53
Yep, performed hard reboot, problem's gone.