PDA

View Full Version : Can't remove all car classes from the multi class selection to allow all car classes

JackTheKing
24-09-2017, 22:55
The class of the car thats selected always stays active which means you can't allow all classes in a race.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

breyzipp
24-09-2017, 22:59
I'm not sure what you mean but whatever car you are in, the class of that car will be your first class for multi-class racing.
Then there are 3 other slots where you can add other classes.
So there are in total 4 classes maximum that can participate, the class of your own car + 3 others at your choice.

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 23:01
He's saying you cannot have a "free for all" using all cars as it defaults to "same class".

JackTheKing
24-09-2017, 23:08
Not sure how to explain it correctly so I created an imgur album: imgur.com/a/fWxpi

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 23:13
Not sure how to explain it correctly so I created an imgur album: imgur.com/a/fWxpi

You cannot do "Multi-Class" without selecting at least one class which is the class of the car you have selected. I don't believe there is an option today for multiplayer which allows you to use "All Cars".

JackTheKing
24-09-2017, 23:19
You cannot do "Multi-Class" without selecting at least one class which is the class of the car you have selected. I don't believe there is an option today for multiplayer which allows you to use "All Cars".

Thanks for the fast response. The game is extremely nice but the multiplayer is seriously lacking right now, hope this gets fixed soon :/

cxMilk
24-09-2017, 23:34
Misleading text as posted in JackTheKing's pic is misleading.* Noticed it myself last night though I knew only four classes were allowed. Still, made me second guess how multiclass functions. SMS should probably reword some of that.

*Select the Car Classes you wish to include in your event. You can select up to 4 Car Classes. Not selecting any Car Classes allows the use of "All" cars.
What is that last sentence supposed to mean?