PDA

View Full Version : Vote kick - inCar Management

vitinho0z
24-09-2017, 22:57
I'd like to suggest a feature where we can vote kick drivers inside the in-Car Managent.
So we can vote rammers / afk players without the need to pause the game.

CodeCmdr
25-09-2017, 16:21
It seems the Vote Kick feature doesn't work at all at the moment. Once it's implemented, I agree with you,it would be good to be able to choose that from the ICM.

F1_Racer68
25-09-2017, 19:19
It seems the Vote Kick feature doesn't work at all at the moment. Once it's implemented, I agree with you,it would be good to be able to choose that from the ICM.

It works (at least on PC). I kicked an idiot last night.

Rich_hard1
25-09-2017, 20:14
Vote kick does work, kicked an ass last night who kept braking in front of people.

takaii
25-09-2017, 21:14
I wish it was like CS GO. If someone vote to kick somebody the rest can agree to vote by pressing a button before time runs out.
Making it easy to get info out because most is driving and focused on their own.

CodeCmdr
26-09-2017, 06:36
I wish it was like CS GO. If someone vote to kick somebody the rest can agree to vote by pressing a button before time runs out.
Making it easy to get info out because most is driving and focused on their own.

Yeah, I assumed the feature wasn't doing anything because there's absolutely no UI feedback.

Norxman
26-09-2017, 11:12
It works (at least on PC). I kicked an idiot last night.

It does at least work when you're the host.