PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering and glitching and still crazy Knockhill

Bliman
24-09-2017, 23:02
I am still suffering at Knockhill in formula rookie, the last and first corner are impossible to take at some speed.
I finally start the race and now I am getting more difficulties. My tyres start nice and warm but actually gets cold during the race (5 laps race).
Now I was doing reasonably well (not in those two corners where I have to drive like a grandma).
And then in the fourth lap the game acts crazy,suddenly the screen turns static and I hear in the background the race goes on then suddenly the game goes to the place where the sound is (offcourse the race was ruined then) and I had lots of stuttering and when I press restart race the left of the screen is wrong.
I always start the game from fresh btw.
There is also so much tearing I never seen so much is this normal (on Xbox One)?
And last does anyone who play with a controller can replicate this video , especially the first and last corner, it looks like another game(formula rookie, knockhill and with tyres that are not exactly warm). They just don't warm up no matter what I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvwTjFAfAE4
I am trying to start the career but the game is making it me very difficult to enjoy the game.

Mahjik
24-09-2017, 23:17
There are some tire heating issues with the Formula Rookie and Formula C. They are being investigated.

Bliman
24-09-2017, 23:23
Ok thanks.
It was also to report the freezing and stuttering in the race (could be helpful to the devs).
Also is there much tearing in the Xbox One version? Or is this an issue with my Xbox One

Purg
25-09-2017, 00:39
Try the Ginetta Junior career path for now - it's a first tier series. It also includes Knockhill and I've raced on it a few times without drama.. it's quickly become one of my favourite tracks because of the elevation changes and turn combinations that feel sweet when you nail them.

On PC though, I don't know if that makes a difference.