PDA

View Full Version : No Controller Rumble Over Bumps?

DeathMetalRacer
24-09-2017, 23:48
One of my favorite things in PC1 was how you could 'feel' the bumps and uneven surface of the track in the rumble of the controller. PC2 I'm sorry to say feels very lifeless in controller. Every track feels like a smooth surface even though you can visually see the car responding to the track surface. Fingers crossed this is something that can be patched into the game at some point.

likeshampoo
24-09-2017, 23:51
I had the exact same issue. The car felt totally numb to me, no feel through the pad whatsoever

Pisshead30
27-09-2017, 14:12
I thought the same until I turned up the settings

DeathMetalRacer
27-09-2017, 15:37
What settings did you turn up? I have vibration at 100.

Pisshead30
28-09-2017, 14:08
What settings did you turn up? I have vibration at 100.

That's what I did got lots more feel over bumps curbs etc when I did

Trippul G
28-09-2017, 14:56
That's what I did got lots more feel over bumps curbs etc when I did

I also get plenty of feedback from going over curbs (or from shifting gears even). Even the impulse triggers feel to be greatly improved over PC1.

However, where PC2 is lacking, in comparison, is when you're just driving down the track, not going over curbs or doing anything else. In PC1 you would still be able to feel some bumps in the track surface, or you'd get vibration if you wandered off the racing line and into the marbles, etc. With PC2, when I'm just driving down the road and not doing anything else, I feel literally nothing through my gamepad. Even with vibration strength set to 100, it feels completely numb and lifeless. Really hoping SMS can fix this.

FrankBN
29-09-2017, 07:02
Wish we had greedy impulse triggers on PC. After playing Forza 7, Pcars 2 feels empty in the controller.