PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR Multiplayer bugs that are killing the game.

jaqo
25-09-2017, 01:28
Hello I will sort them in order of anoyance:

1. in some online races ghost of some wehicle remains at start invisible but pfysicaly present so you bump in to that car, happend to me 3+ times today
2. drivers licence: you need to disable this feature or make it right, thers many many many wrong things about the punish that you did not consider it right. Overtaking lap behind car and he bumps in to you, you get punished, being in better position in corner opponent bumps in to you, you get punished, car before you lost control and is blocking whole road you bump in to him, you get punished, on start whoever bumps of the track you get punished no matter what....

ITS STUPID.

Ian Bell
25-09-2017, 01:37
I don't see any of those 2 as game killers...

The multiplayer code has been extremely smooth considering it's our first couple of days. We are though looking at any small issues and will continue to polish.

We're fully following the online rating systems now that we're in the wild with proper numbers and we'll be tweaking on the fly to make it as fair as we possibly can. Without human adjudication it is a very difficult thing to do perfectly (even with in some cases, check some of the F1 calls!) but we're on it as I say.

It's not stupid, it's game development. No online system is ever perfect.

Aldo Zampatti
25-09-2017, 02:02
I'm happy to say (unbiased opinion) that I had a few races which I just finished and my license is still "poor" since I've barely played since launch. I've respected everyone and saw my license really really bump up thanks to be consistent and finish all my races (even those where I was taken out in lap one and had to pit for repairs and finished last).

Probably is not perfect for everyone (nothing never is) but I believe is on the right path and very well into it already. 100%

snakehands
25-09-2017, 05:09
Hello I will sort them in order of anoyance:

1. in some online races ghost of some wehicle remains at start invisible but pfysicaly present so you bump in to that car, happend to me 3+ times today
2. drivers licence: you need to disable this feature or make it right, thers many many many wrong things about the punish that you did not consider it right. Overtaking lap behind car and he bumps in to you, you get punished, being in better position in corner opponent bumps in to you, you get punished, car before you lost control and is blocking whole road you bump in to him, you get punished, on start whoever bumps of the track you get punished no matter what....

ITS STUPID.

2 is a not fault system like iRacing. There's no way for the system to judge a collisions. Drive sensibility and you'll do better than someone who drives like an idiot.