PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots...... is there a tutorial?

Alien Identity
25-09-2017, 02:34
So I really don't have a clue as to how to take a screenshot while driving. Can this be done? What key/button takes a screenshot? Can I reassign the key to a button on my wheel so that I can take screenshots easily while in VR driving?

Aldo Zampatti
25-09-2017, 02:39
So I really don't have a clue as to how to take a screenshot while driving. Can this be done? What key/button takes a screenshot? Can I reassign the key to a button on my wheel so that I can take screenshots easily while in VR driving?

F12

I doubt a button can be assigned, though

Alien Identity
25-09-2017, 02:41
Thanks..... so just the Steam screenshots..... nothing in the game Project Cars2?

Aldo Zampatti
25-09-2017, 02:43
Thanks..... so just the Steam screenshots..... nothing in the game Project Cars2?

F12 is ingame IIRC. But end result should be the same.

Emsi
25-09-2017, 07:48
Well you also have the Photo mode of course. You also can enter the Photo mode after the race, while watching the video. So you can catch the moment at the exact right time.

Invincible
25-09-2017, 08:01
Well you also have the Photo mode of course. You also can enter the Photo mode after the race, while watching the video. So you can catch the moment at the exact right time.

This. Or, if you're in singleplayer, you can always access a replay of the last 2 minutes from the main menu. You can then access the photo mode from the (paused) replays and take as many pictures as you desire.