PDA

View Full Version : No soft lock with OSW

finagle69
25-09-2017, 02:38
I have had a few altercations with walls and AI causing the wheel to whip around (as expected), but the game will continue to feed FFB to the wheel exceeding 900 degrees and causing the USB cable to stretch and wrap around the shaft. Is there a way to enable a soft lock which would match any specific car used?

Drizute
25-09-2017, 04:54
I have had a few altercations with walls and AI causing the wheel to whip around (as expected), but the game will continue to feed FFB to the wheel exceeding 900 degrees and causing the USB cable to stretch and wrap around the shaft. Is there a way to enable a soft lock which would match any specific car used?

I had the same issue and it ripped my cable right out of the connector..

Reduce your wheel to 540 rotation and set your stops 10 degs off that, takes care of most cars, if you want to run drift or rally, we are going to have to wait for a fix, or hang on tight.... (I have a large midge, I DONT HANG ON.. it will take my hand with it.)

DjFIL007
25-09-2017, 07:10
Was using 1080... seems like it scales properly for each car, but doesn't fake a stop (like AC can). When you went over the limit, it seemed to get looser. Would be nice if they can fix it for us. Maybe between SMS and the new upcoming Granite Devices firmware.