PDA

View Full Version : Custom HUD Won't Save

ApeXShaver
25-09-2017, 04:24
I know it seems minor but saw it nowhere else and I really like that option. Tried like 10 times, hit "save", goes right back to default.

kevin kirk
25-09-2017, 04:26
I am having this problem also. Even setting it to lite and enabling the rear view mirror as someone suggested it doesn't save.

ApeXShaver
25-09-2017, 05:12
Hopefully Ian (Mr Bell) will see this and add it to his list!

JayPremiere
25-09-2017, 06:35
I know it seems minor but saw it nowhere else and I really like that option. Tried like 10 times, hit "save", goes right back to default.

If you cannot save HUD changes and you use a wheel, try this.

Turn on your Xbox controller.

Use joysticks on Xbox controller to move items on HUD screen.

Once satisfied, Turn off Xbox controller

Using the wheel (that is still on) Use the direction pad on wheel to select save. Press save.

This worked for me.

Chokofanten
26-09-2017, 19:22
If you cannot save HUD changes and you use a wheel, try this.

Turn on your Xbox controller.

Use joysticks on Xbox controller to move items on HUD screen.

Once satisfied, Turn off Xbox controller

Using the wheel (that is still on) Use the direction pad on wheel to select save. Press save.

This worked for me.

The same for me.
Use the controller for edit HUD.

bennoj61
26-09-2017, 19:38
The same for me.
Use the controller for edit HUD.

Did not work for me.

MXR SMILER
26-09-2017, 19:38

Are you using the cursor? Try using 'd' pad to select SAVE or the controller off/ wheel save below....both worked for me ( not sure about rear view) Good luck.

Texas PJ Pete
27-09-2017, 04:16
I had the same issue yesterday with saving the HUD display, kept hitting save but nothing hapoened when I went back to gameplay, constantly keeps the default setting.

odemode
27-09-2017, 06:49
Mirror won't default to stay on screen at every session either and you can't enable or disable it like you could on project cars 1

kwint1
27-09-2017, 06:52
Are you using the cursor? Try using 'd' pad to select SAVE or the controller off/ wheel save below....both worked for me ( not sure about rear view) Good luck.

this is what worked for me on controller

kwint1
27-09-2017, 06:54

this is what worked for me on controller