PDA

View Full Version : List of 'dislikes', dare you call them bugs.

danowat
25-09-2017, 06:46
I dislike the way I spend 15mins qualifying in the wet to get 4th. only for the game to put me at the back of the grid

I dislike the way the game crashes

I dislike the way the setup system is completely broken, and keeps trying to save the setup as COTA rather than the track I'm at, something very similar to the way pc1 would load up random setups.

I dislike the way the game crashes with amazing regularity.

I dislike the way that some cars become undriveable after you've entered the setting menu.

I dislike the way the setup menu lags, tells me I've received a shared setup and then greys out the shared setup button.

I dislike the way the steering rack adjustment has no affect.

I dislike the way the pad has no way to define non linearity.

I dislike the way I can't save the mirror on in the HUD, another problem brought in from pc1.

I dislike the way the menus hang for 30s.

Madmazz116
25-09-2017, 12:04
I dislike the way I spend 15mins qualifying in the wet to get 4th. only for the game to put me at the back of the grid

I dislike the way the game crashes

I dislike the way the setup system is completely broken, and keeps trying to save the setup as COTA rather than the track I'm at, something very similar to the way pc1 would load up random setups.

I dislike the way the game crashes with amazing regularity.

I dislike the way that some cars become undriveable after you've entered the setting menu.

I dislike the way the setup menu lags, tells me I've received a shared setup and then greys out the shared setup button.

I dislike the way the steering rack adjustment has no affect.

I dislike the way the pad has no way to define non linearity.

I dislike the way I can't save the mirror on in the HUD, another problem brought in from pc1.

I dislike the way the menus hang for 30s.

+++++++++ 1 !!

ZIO77
25-09-2017, 12:18
missing indication fastest lap during qualify and race

Don't show any yellow flags (maybe blue too)

If i quit practice session or qualify..in online race.. i return to main menu and not in race room