PDA

View Full Version : Why can Console Players already buy the Japanese car pack seperately but PC ppl can't

senn
25-09-2017, 08:51
Curious as to why a day one "pre order exclusive" is able to be bought by some of the community seperately already but not others (PC users). I didn't pre order and was looking to see if I could get that DLC seperately etc, but it appears only if I'm on a console. Will this be released in the next couple days for PC for purchase?

Killso2
25-09-2017, 11:27
yes, it will be also available on PC.

vassalfada
26-09-2017, 06:00
Could we have some news about this related topic please ? forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51803-Known-and-investigating-Japenese-Car-Pack-not-showing&highlight=japanese+pack

There seems to be a lot of confusion on the net about this Japanese pack, weither it's included in Deluxe version or not, we can read everything and the opposite.

It was clearly stated that it was included in Deluxe version on Steam sale page (even if no pre-order), I personally bought the Deluxe without pre-order but the Japanese pack cars don't show up in the game, so some official clarification would be nice , thanks ;)

-carbo-
26-09-2017, 07:20
Could we have some news about this related topic please ? forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51803-Known-and-investigating-Japenese-Car-Pack-not-showing&highlight=japanese+pack

There seems to be a lot of confusion on the net about this Japanese pack, weither it's included in Deluxe version or not, we can read everything and the opposite.

It was clearly stated that it was included in Deluxe version on Steam sale page (even if no pre-order), I personally bought the Deluxe without pre-order but the Japanese pack cars don't show up in the game, so some official clarification would be nice , thanks ;)

I was under the impression the Japan pack was a pre-order bonus. You get the season pass with Deluxe.

vassalfada
26-09-2017, 09:25
That's the thing, the Steam sale picture clearly stated that both Japanese pack and season pass were included in Deluxe version. Surprisingly, the picture changed in the meantime but there wasn't any mention of pre-order as I bought the Deluxe version after the official release time.

I still think this need an official clarification as I was sold something that changed in the meantime, I call it robbery :(

On the top of that, the Japanese pack content is in my game folder, which makes me think that there was some kind of glitch here.

donkey racer
26-09-2017, 09:40
japanese pack is available with limited edition
motorsport pack is available with the deluxe edition which includes season pass
on console anyway

Machinist90
26-09-2017, 09:40
I bought the japanese key on grey market some days ago for pc,works fine for me